PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Watch out Peyton - Corey Simon is on the enemy side now (signs with Titans today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Watch out Peyton - Corey Simon is on the enemy side now (signs with Titans to

No silly, it's Chad Jackson.........

Lets take a look at the colts draft history in the third round. Aahaha!!!

Re: OT: Watch out Peyton - Corey Simon is on the enemy side now (signs with Titans to

I see a lot of quotables here :D

Yes like "Tony Ugoh passed all his tests with flying colors". Oh brother :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I don't think anyone thinks he will be just as good as Glenn, but Mankins did a good job as a rook.

I beg to differ. Most colts fans think he will step in a do a great job!

As Manning is carted of field after gang tackle.

Keep wishing and hoping, this guy has only missed one snap in his career due to injury, he played the rest of the game with a broken jaw.

Keep wishing and hoping, this guy has only missed one snap in his career due to injury, he played the rest of the game with a broken jaw.

He always had guys like tarik protecting his ass :rocker:

Hey, I offered my opinion, its not like I guaranteed he'd pancake everyone on every single play. And I happen to think he'll do just fine.

San Diego won 14 games last year with a rookie left tackle, so its not like its absurd to think he'll do ok. Is it?

And I happen to think he'll do just fine.

Careful, that kind of talk was once used for Duane Starks and Monte Beisel around these parts

Lets take a look at the colts draft history in the third round. Aahaha!!!

What does that have to do with anything?

What does that have to do with anything?

If anything you would think he would look at the Colts draft history as a whole... but thats just me

Careful, that kind of talk was once used for Duane Starks and Monte Beisel around these parts

Would either one of these guys be the worst player who ever played for the Pats?

Its laughable.

???

BTW, do you edit every post?

No one said Meriweather was going to step in and replace a parenial PRO BOWLER right out of the gate.

Did we lose a parenial pro bowl rb last year and claim Maroney would step right in and take over for him? Nope.

Btw Maroney is a better back then Joe. The numbers are missleading. Did Joe lead the leauge in kick return yards also? Watch them both run, Mroney is more talented.

Joe is a product of a high powered offense.

I love this flying colors stuff. I watched Ugoh. Manning is going to get destroyed a few times this year. More then in the past : ) Cant wait to see Ugoh droop his head after watching manning getting slammed to the ground after he gets burned.
No really, Manning is better than Brady, the numbers are misleading.

Haha, WTF??

A.) I'm so glad Addai does NOT return kicks
2.) How misleading is 1000+ yards while never starting a regular season game?
3.) More rush yardage, better yards per rush
4.) More passing yardage, more catches

And Maroney is better. How's that shoulder Bob blew up??

His shoulder, unlike your pea sized brain, is just fine.

Enjoy your one championship assclown.

And that goes for you too Peytonsbetter; you're pretty ****y to use that as a screen name on a Patriots forum.

Enjoy your one championship, hold onto it like grim death.......

And that goes for you too Peytonsbetter; you're pretty ****y to use that as a screen name on a Patriots forum.

Enjoy your one championship, hold onto it like grim death.......

Thank you. I'll certainly do that.:D

His shoulder, unlike your pea sized brain, is just fine.

Enjoy your one championship assclown.

Assclown? That's what you got is assclown? STFU before I have BOB blow your guy up..............AGAIN!

Wow, a forum tough guy, big talk for a douchebag.

One and done, write it down in pen, not crayon like you're normally used to you arrogant, ignorant, ****y, useless POS.

Assclown? That's what you got is assclown? STFU before I have BOB blow your guy up..............AGAIN!

Oh man, I saw this line somewhere earlier today, it applies perfectly to you.

"Talking tough on the internet is like the special Olympics, even if you win you are still ******ed."

no offense to the special olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes