PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Watch out Peyton - Corey Simon is on the enemy side now (signs with Titans today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Watch out Peyton - Corey Simon is on the enemy side now (signs with Titans to

The Titans are quickly becoming the Tennessee Colts. Their roster is full of former Colts.

Re: OT: Watch out Peyton - Corey Simon is on the enemy side now (signs with Titans to

I'm sure Peyton is real worried about that fat slob.

In a league starving for DTs, Simon didn't find a job until the end of August. I don't think this is giving the Colts any sleepless nights.

That just means he'll be snapping the Titans' bench in half instead of the Colts'.

Wonder what those idiots are paying him? Well, if he does return to form, it won't be in time for our September 16th meeting with them. AND, we should have HFA wrapped up by week 15, so the last game of the year will mean squat anyway!!

Flying colors.............

I am sure the rookie will replace a perenial pro bowler in his first year no problem. Cant wait till he has to deal with good defenses.

Tony Ugoh is the greatest rookie ever :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I am sure the rookie will replace a perenial pro bowler in his first year no problem. Cant wait till he has to deal with good defenses.

Tony Ugoh is the greatest rookie ever :rolleyes:

Merriwether is, no wait, Maroney is.

Merriwether is, no wait, Maroney is.

No one said Meriweather was going to step in and replace a parenial PRO BOWLER right out of the gate.

Did we lose a parenial pro bowl rb last year and claim Maroney would step right in and take over for him? Nope.

Btw Maroney is a better back then Joe. The numbers are missleading. Did Joe lead the leauge in kick return yards also? Watch them both run, Mroney is more talented.

Joe is a product of a high powered offense.

I love this flying colors stuff. I watched Ugoh. Manning is going to get destroyed a few times this year. More then in the past : ) Cant wait to see Ugoh droop his head after watching manning getting slammed to the ground after he gets burned.

Last edited:

Now, now, don't talk like that about the Dolts, you'll get all the Dolts trolls around here upset at you.

You and I both know the Colts have nothing to worry about, their defense will probably be better than last years and the boys in Canton already have He'llgag's bust ready at the Hall.

The Dolts will have HFA locked up by week 15; whatever cronic you're smoking there HenobrainpanMe, I want some, what color is the sky in your world? Let me guess; Dolts blue.................

Now, now, don't talk like that about the Dolts, you'll get all the Dolts trolls around here upset at you.

You and I both know the Colts have nothing to worry about, their defense will probably be better than last years and the boys in Canton already have He'llgag's bust ready at the Hall.

The Dolts will have HFA locked up by week 15; whatever cronic you're smoking there HenobrainpanMe, I want some, what color is the sky in your world? Let me guess; Dolts blue.................

Tony Ugoh will step right in as a rookie and provide the type of protection Glenn did.

Dont you know Tony D is one of the greatest defensive coaches ever :rolleyes:

Btw Maroney is a better back then Joe. The numbers are missleading. Did Joe lead the leauge in kick return yards also? Watch them both run, Mroney is more talented.

Classic.:D

Tony Ugoh will step right in as a rookie and provide the type of protection Glenn did.

Dont you know Tony D is one of the greatest defensive coaches ever :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone thinks he will be just as good as Glenn, but Mankins did a good job as a rook.

Its true. Maroney > Joe. That why Polian was all set to draft him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand