PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Vick 30 for 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** you. I don’t care, I can’t stand it. GFY.
LOL!!! It takes a special sort to get so butthurt over someone who proudly stands for the national anthem.

I wear your contempt as a badge of honor.

1*fK3D1S1hYe59usW0LecU4A.jpeg

Last edited:
LOL!!! It takes a special sort to get so butthurt over someone who proudly stands for the national anthem.

I wear your contempt as a badge of honor.

1*fK3D1S1hYe59usW0LecU4A.jpeg

Right. My point is words on a football site mean squadoosh. I could care less if you stand, kneel, twerk, do the hand jive. it's your life go crazy...as I see your trying.

I’m down to eliminate racism

Please lay out your plan’s blueprint and I’ll tell you whether I’m on board or not.

As a little example, how about we put together a facebook/instagram/twitter message for Tom, telling him we love him no matter what, but we want him to stay? That seems doable.

It only took one Boston cabbie to convince Red Auerbach to stay here, on the trip to Logan for his flight to New York.

giphy.gif

F*ck that. I stand respectfully for the anthem. To anyone who doesn't like that: GFY.
It would be much preferable to find a different way to protest and advocate for the oppressed.

Disrespect of those who sacrificed everything for our country, and the privileges we enjoy is the LAST thing we want to do.

vicks 30 for 30 should just be 30 seconds of the narator saying "he killed dogs for spot and fun, also he played football"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST