PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tyreek Hill to Miami

These two, any OC's dream.
I'm sure. MM loves guys that can A)carry the ball and B)pick up yac creating for themselve though. He talks about it a lot and isn't playing scared.

It's a great move for KC. They'll absolutely recover but again good luck covering Hill, Waddle, Parker (if they keep him) and those RB's can fly too. And catch. If their OL holds or is actually a good unit they should be competing for a playoff spot, either WC or Div.

That eliminates 100% of the fans here then who say "we" and whine at one time or another necessitating renaming this website sunshine.com
Sunshine means solar flares and radiation and cancer and dehydration which reminds me of the yearly suck fest in Miami in December for the Pats. F sunshine. Don't get me started on rainbows, unicorns, and show ponies.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

AFC East is pretty damn interesting now. If Tua improves that's a legit offense.
Respectfully, what do you think the odds of that happening are? I kinda think he's shown who he is. I can't think of too many precedents where a meh QB on flat trajectory turns it around. Jeff Allen is one, but he was known to be raw coming out of school. Tua had the best setup one could have in college. Teddy waits in the wings, but IMO he isn't much better.

Respectfully, what do you think the odds of that happening are? I kinda think he's shown who he is. I can't think of too many precedents where a meh QB on flat trajectory turns it around. Jeff Allen is one, but he was known to be raw coming out of school. Tua had the best setup one could have in college. Teddy waits in the wings, but IMO he isn't much better.
Honestly, I dont see much room for improvement. More of a "If pigs fly, then look out" scenario.

Godforbid we go after an elite receiver. Let the Jets and Dolphins waste him wtf
Yeah, let's get hosed like the Dolphins did for a player that is pushing 30 and is probably the biggest subhuman piece of garbage in the entire league.

He wants the ball all the time which is why Mahomes threw it to him in OT resulting in the INT.
All recievers want the ball all the time. It's Mahomes' job to make the best possible decision. Something he does not excel at.

If the Chiefs get two first round picks for Hill, the Pats really screwed up not tagging and trading Jackson. Yes, I know it is completely different positions and Hill is a better player at his position than Jackson is at his, but what teams are trading for talent at other positions means that the Pats getting a first rounder or at least a second rounder for Jackson was a realistic possibility.

Hill is a bit of a risk. He is a major scumbag who could easily beat his significant other or kids again (although there is some significant doubt he did ever hurt his son). He will never be a Patriot because of his domestic violence past.

The guy is a great/elite receiver and all, but I don't know if he will be nearly as good without Mahomes and Andy Reid's system.
Beating you wife/girlfriend is like DUI. For every time you are arrested you have probably done it a dozen times before being caught. Normal people don't just snap and brutally beat their pregnant girlfriend. It's just who he is. Gutter trash.

Still don't see how this moves the Dolphins out of 3rd place (and most certainly short of a WC). Too many holes on that team to gut two drafts for a WR your QB will struggle to get him the ball. It's like they are pretending they actually drafted Herbert instead of Tua...:rofl:

We're going to need a pass rush.

If you ask your DB's, no matter who they are, to cover Waddle and Hill for 5+ seconds while Tua is sat in a clean pocket you're going to get burned on every snap
Tua is awful.

Mahomes makes everyone better, I think they are still the team to beat until someone does. IMO
How are they still the team to beat when they couldn't even win it last year? That makes no sense. They probably won't even win their division.

Why even worry about the Patriots needing a pass rush or CB? They’re not going to be able to compete in the division over the next couple years when Diggs and Hill get into their 30s. Honestly the Patriots are so far behind right now they should be in rebuild, last seasons overspending on spare parts now looks ridiculous

Why even worry about the Patriots needing a pass rush or CB? They’re not going to be able to compete in the division over the next couple years when Diggs and Hill get into their 30s. Honestly the Patriots are so far behind right now they should be in rebuild, last seasons overspending on spare parts now looks ridiculous.
Fortunately football games are not played on paper. Miami still has no QB

He really doesn't scare me. However, the Pats D for some reason, can't contain or rattle him enough.

It's bizarre.
Want to really twist your brain up in knots...Miami now works a trade for...Tom F'n Brady...(who's career record in Miami for some inexplicable reason is only 8-10), but dont think they're not thinking about it.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back