PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Two bits of Good News on Good Friday... (happy Easter!)

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
First bit: The Big Guy died today... so that we might be free from sin.

Second bit: On Sunday, He gets better. :) Also, there's Cadbury Eggs. ;)

Happy Easter to all my Patsfans.com brethren and sistren!

1617400641227.gif

And on a related note: whatcha having for Sunday dinner? For us...

1617402094233.gif
(note to @Patjew : not a kosher product. :) Also, happy Passover! Chag Pesach Samech!)

First bit: The Big Guy died today... so that we might be free from sin.

Second bit: On Sunday, He gets better. :) Also, there's Cadbury Eggs. ;)

Happy Easter to all my Patsfans.com brethren and sistren!

View attachment 31885
Thanks and Happy Easter to you and yours.

And on a related note: whatcha having for Sunday dinner? For us...

View attachment 31886
(note to @Patjew : not a kosher product. :) Also, happy Passover! Chag Pesach Samech!)
Don't tell Governor Charlie Parker but we're all getting together at my son's in Medford for a lamb feast. I don't want him to give us all what for.

I overheard my wife tell our son to buy a ham but I called him right back to straighten that out. No offense to you hambones. I love lamb.

His wife is Chinese and according to him she has some surprises for us. She makes awesome dumplings so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Our other DIL is bringing some sausage concoction that I'm sure will be scrumptious too and some sort of dessert.

I'm making a sugar-free pumpkin pie from a recipe I got from a nice young lady that I used to see at Weight Watchers.

My son the host and I are the only drinkers and we'll be going with our favorite, red wine.

Going to my girlfriend's parent's house and celebrating Easter and some make-up birthdays the Italian way. Plenty of delicious food and wine.

Happy Easter to you too Rover.

Going out for dinner so no cooking this year, I hate to say it but I do not like lamb. Has a funky taste.

Don't tell Governor Charlie Parker but we're all getting together at my son's in Medford for a lamb feast. I don't want him to give us all what for.

I overheard my wife tell our son to buy a ham but I called him right back to straighten that out. No offense to you hambones. I love lamb.

His wife is Chinese and according to him she has some surprises for us. She makes awesome dumplings so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Our other DIL is bringing some sausage concoction that I'm sure will be scrumptious too and some sort of dessert.

I'm making a sugar-free pumpkin pie from a recipe I got from a nice young lady that I used to see at Weight Watchers.

My son the host and I are the only drinkers and we'll be going with our favorite, red wine.

I love Chinese dumplings. Fried or steamed.

Funny story for you. While I was installing a machine in Taiwan the head engineer took me to a famous Dumpling restaurant. By the way, seemingly every restaurant in Asia is famous for something. Anyway we're chatting away and I point to a large beautiful painting on the wall of a waterfall and he says, "poo poo". I said, "what? That's really nice.". He then explains that the word in Chinese for waterfall is Poo book. (Not a typo. The second "poo" has more of a B sound.)

Hence the pu pu platter in our Chinese restaurants. A waterfall of food.

By the way, I was laughed at by a five year old little girl because she could use her chopsticks better than I could. Haha

I'm confused, John Candy died for our sins?
Correct...and here at Joe Kerr's Church Of Good Looks I must say you look much better than Mr. Candy these days...bless your generous heart...please leave $500 dollars in unmarked bills on the collection plate...thank you

Happy Easter to you all.
I am constantly amazed by everyone's knowledge and memory for players and past seasons and games.

My wife is also Chinese...bossy, stubborn, and with a bad temper....good Chinese woman.

We eat like kings. Pork dumplings, steam rolls, sticky rice with pork center steamed in banana leaves etc.
We live near the ocean, so in the summer; fresh king salmon, halibut, rockfish, oysters, octopus, etc.
We also have a garden and chickens, so fresh eggs and soup made from old fowl .
If I do my part, venison or moose meat and eggs for breakfast.

Maybe roast pork for Easter.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back