PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tom Brady Trespasses Stranger's Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious that Brady knew he was violating rules because he got out of the guy's house quickly as soon as he realized he was in the wrong place. and not only that, he came in through the back door trying to avoid detection...

He’s calling it “Tompa Bay” on social media. Alrighty then.

Weird guy but still the GOAT.

Last edited:
Gotta be careful down here in the South TB.

Glad it wasn't my neighbor's house he accidentally walked into...he would have been turned into a new paint color right quick

I was only kidding but Florio isn’t. He thinks this might be a violation of offseason rules, meeting with his coaching staff at this point in the offseason. Nice start Tommy. LOL

ESPN.com confirmed the incident, and reports (i.e., passes along the self-serving leak from the Buccaneers) that “Brady and Leftwich were trying to follow social distancing guidelines, having Brady come to pick up materials from his new coach rather than meeting with him.”

It doesn’t matter, under NFL rules. As one source explained it to PFT, players cannot meet with coaches at any time prior to the start of the offseason program. Meetings outside the building are even more problematic, because in many cases those meetings can happen without detection.

“Totally illegal,” the source said. “They should be fined. Plus, I bet those duffel bags had footballs in them.”

Tom Brady's accidental trespass creates other potential problems - ProFootballTalk

God I wish COVID19 would cause Florio to lose his job...he is such a goddamn hack now.

God I wish COVID19 would cause Florio to lose his job...he is such a goddamn hack now.

Florio was always like this. He’s all about anything to attract clicks and eyes to PFT.

In Florida, one is likely to get shot for making such a mistake.
Homeboy's just lucky he wasn't traipsing through George Zimmerman's crib.

Tompa Brady?

More like Tompa Breaking-and-entering.

Amiright?

Regards,
Chris

Kinda conceited TBH...and why would you admit that? He just got himself fined...

Last edited:

Just a matter of time before he starts jumping up and down on Oprah’s couch

Tompa needs an intervention

And there goes another draft pick.

:D

Shouldn't he be in lock down? Why is he visiting anyone?
Florida has never declared a lock down. Merely, a vague "stay safer at home" policy/guideline that closed state parks and urged (but did not force) municipalities to close other parks and natural areas.

You're "not supposed to go out" if you are in a high-risk group,
"not supposed to" gather in groups,
and "not supposed to travel" except for to/from work as an essential employee or t0/from essential businesses.

These essential businesses are defined quite broadly, even including churches.

I have never heard of anyone cited anywhere for a violation, at least since the "stay safer at home" policy/guideline was issued. Before that, some local police did some pub, such as the people who arrested that preacher/cult leader in Tampa, Rodney Howard-Browne, for repeatedly holding services with hundreds of followers.

Florida has never declared a lock down. Merely, a vague "stay safer at home" policy/guideline that closed state parks and urged (but did not force) municipalities to close other parks and natural areas.

and "not supposed to travel" except for to/from work as an essential employee or t0/from essential businesses.

I have never heard of anyone cited anywhere for a violation, at least since the "stay safer at home" policy/guideline was issued. Before that, some local police did some pub, such as the people who arrested that preacher/cult leader in Tampa, Rodney Howard-Browne, for repeatedly holding services with hundreds of followers.
Thanks for the info. I'm here in Pennsylvania where our governor wants to be just like NY in every way. Googled Florida earlier but it wasn't clear, I guess now I know why!

He’s definitely a weird dude. I have no idea how he landed the most successful super model of all time.

He’s definitely a weird dude. I have no idea how he landed the most successful super model of all time.
Check out his outfit in his Twitter photo. His man purse must have been cropped out

This is helpful for many I am sure.

I'm in NC and have tried to explain the situation to my family up in MA and they can't wrap their heads around the gulf of difference in reality.

NC has gone further than FL I think, but it is largely still "normal lite" here. Driveway beers among the neighbors, kids playing outside together. My sister was like "WTF?"

Check out his outfit in his Twitter photo. His man purse must have been cropped out
Yeah my first reaction to his profile photo is bizarre.

Surprised neighbor discovered Brady inside his house, not at front door
Daytime cat burglar

I watched to the video.

He described being alarmed because there was someone at his door.

This was before Brady walked in.

He's been on his high horse more than normal (and that's saying something) since COVID19 started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST