PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Case for Eliot Wolf to be Elevated to General Manager in Front Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah super glad Eliot Wolf has been involved this year in a big way. Funny you have crazies here trying to downplay his role as possibly a secretarial function. They are John Carroll lackeys.

Triggered.

Last edited:
Based on the quality of drafting in recent years. Not going back and forth with you...done.

Yeah he's a human troll. Look at how fragile he's been the last 10 mins, replying to multiple posts across threads. Like a little kid.

Yeah he's a human troll. Look at how fragile he's been the last 10 mins, replying to multiple posts across threads. Like a little kid.
Making the same post 10,000 times is the true trolling. Let us know when you can provide Eliot Wolf’s input was? Pretending to know is just posing,

Making the same post 10,000 times is the true trolling. Let us know when you can provide Eliot Wolf’s input was? Pretending to know is just posing,

You made an ignorant comment without seeing the video. And now you're acting all bitter about it. Sorry that the draft is clearly going way better this year with diminished John Carroll influence and some smart new voices in the room: Eliot Wolf, Matt Groh, Matt Patricia.

You made an ignorant comment without seeing the video. And now you're acting all bitter about it. Sorry that the draft is clearly going way better this year with diminished John Carroll influence and some smart new voices in the room: Eliot Wolf, Matt Groh, Matt Patricia.

Nah you're in denial, negative troll railing on multiple posters.

Poor baby, can’t support a word that comes out of your pie hole. You assign blame and give credit without an ounce of actual knowledge of who is saying what. You just beat the drum on your agenda and bore the living sh.t out of everyone in this forum.

I saw the video, nowhere in it is Eliot Wolf Counseling Belichick. You want to give him credit but can’t say what it’s for, other than being there.

Poor baby, can’t support a word that comes out of your pie hole. You assign blame and give credit without an ounce of actual knowledge of who is saying what. You just beat the drum on your agenda and bore the living sh.t out of everyone in this forum.

What's sad is you've spent the last hour contributing zero to the forum except stalking me. You seem deranged.

Based on the quality of drafting in recent years. Not going back and forth with you...done.
So asking you to explain your belief is “going back and forth”?

Caserio was clearly leaving and essentially replaced a year early. I’m not sure why you are thinking that this one hire would be the football decision that Kraft makes.

You are entitled to whatever you choose to believe. I assumed you had more than a feeling to support it, but I guess you never claimed to, and now have clarified. Thanks for the response. I don’t agree because I’d want something substantial to back up a complete change in the way they operate and believe that one year removed for winning the 3rd SB in 4 trips over a 5 year period that Kraft would think the right thing to do is hire someone to work for belichick rather than letting belichick to continue to run football operations abs hire his own underlings.
So that’s my justification for disagreement with your feeling, which is king of his discussing things works.

What's sad is you've spent the last hour contributing zero to the forum except stalking me. You seem deranged.
Lmao, you wereasked to back up your claim about Wolf’s role and you can’t do so because no one has any idea what it actually is.

How does everybody think caserio’s Houston draft is going this weekend?

if most everybody thinks caserio is doing well, does that mean bb is the reason we endured 5 straight poor drafts? (And vice versa?)

What is truly sad is someone so devoid of intellect that they pound the same agenda with hundreds of posts about the exact same thing, and most people here recognize exactly what I am talking about.

if most everybody thinks caserio is doing well, does that mean bb is the reason we endured 5 straight poor drafts? (And vice versa?)
He stepped into a world of sh.t, O’Brien did immense damage to that franchise.

Who did Houston take ?

What is truly sad is someone so devoid of intellect that they pound the same agenda with hundreds of posts about the exact same thing, and most people here recognize exactly what I am talking about.
Everyone does trust me lol. Take a breather. Everyone knows he's a troll and just wants attention.

Some people really don't know what they're talking about as mean as it sounds. It shouldn't, I'm not a mechanic or financial guru or w/e so I'd never try to grow my weight around in those respects but w/e. Sports brings it out with a lot of people though.

Just scroll past or ignore him. You're not missing anything.

I'm not a mechanic or financial guru or w/e so I'd never try to grow my weight around in those respects but w/e.

You're not a draft expert either, though you do spend an excessive amount of time re-tweeting what other analysts say on twitter. So maybe lay off the holier than though attitude.... the Pats have NOT drafted well recently, it rubs homers the wrong way but facts are facts. And this year's draft has been much better with new voices in the War Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing