PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Case for Eliot Wolf to be Elevated to General Manager in Front Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is that could be anywhere from “negotiating” to performing the secretarial function of placing a call.
As always, you take a circumstantial kernel and turn it into a mountain high pile of assumptions.

From someone like you who routinely argues against 10 people at once with bad takes, I take it as a good sign you're trying to downplay Eliot Wolf's impact. Probably one of the John Carroll defenders

Im
I don't like this trade At All...Way, WAY too expensive for somebody with clear bust potential.

If Barmore were still available at #46, then yippee...If not, then oh well there are Plenty of good prospects still available at All positions, including DT...

We're going to miss - very Sorely miss - those two picks today, when there are prospects still available at 122 & 139 who could've helped us.
I’m sorry I have to respectfully disagree Barmore was a top 20 pick on most rankings and he is young 20 or 21 he is only going to get better. His ceiling is Seymour, Donald, Chris Jones, you have to make that move.
I would of loved the pick at 15, I thought Miami was taking him in the top 10.
I think it was a amazing move.

From someone like you who routinely argues against 10 people at once with bad takes, I take it as a good sign you're trying to downplay Eliot Wolf's impact. Probably one of the John Carroll defenders
This is your shtick. You make a stupid claim that is a wild ass assumption.
Essentially saying A+7= Cucumber. Then when people tell you it’s a moronic wild ass assumption you say “haha you disagree with me so I’m right”
Who are you trying to convince?

I don't like this trade At All...Way, WAY too expensive for somebody with clear bust potential.

If Barmore were still available at #46, then yippee...If not, then oh well there are Plenty of good prospects still available at All positions, including DT...

We're going to miss - very Sorely miss - those two picks today, when there are prospects still available at 122 & 139 who could've helped us.
Sometimes I think you disagree with moves before they are made, then come up with a way to justify your disagreement.
Who would you have drafted?

Sometimes I think you disagree with moves before they are made, then come up with a way to justify your disagreement.
Who would you have drafted?
There should be a thread on this. It would be great for the future. And save a lot of bs.

We don’t know exactly what Elliot is doing during the draft...but besides Bill he probably has more respect around the league then the others in that room. His job description doesn’t include making the coffee.

There should be a thread on this. It would be great for the future. And save a lot of bs.
If you take a step from that thought and how this board works, you might believe that would only make things worse. :D

This is your shtick. You make a stupid claim that is a wild ass assumption.
Essentially saying A+7= Cucumber. Then when people tell you it’s a moronic wild ass assumption you say “haha you disagree with me so I’m right”
Who are you trying to convince?

Boy are a lot of people happy that we didn't package multiple years of picks to move to #4 like you were pushing for all month. You sound pretty emotional and hysterical today that things didn't go your way. It's been a GREAT draft for the Patriots, very glad the new voices in the war room have brought back sanity and intelligence back to Patriots draft day.

Boy are a lot of people happy that we didn't package multiple years of picks to move to #4 like you were pushing for all month. You sound pretty emotional and hysterical today that things didn't go your way. It's been a GREAT draft for the Patriots, very glad the new voices in the war room have brought back sanity and intelligence back to Patriots draft day.
Wtf are you talking about?
Things absolutely went my way, we got the QB and even better we didn’t have to spend as much as I thought we would have to.
I still would have traded up because you don’t have hindsight at your disposal when you make a decision and not getting the qb was unacceptable.

As far as this exchange, you know that you are creating a conclusion that supports what you wish was true out of a circumstance that doesn’t come close to backing up what you say it does.
And you know how I know that? Because you didn’t even attempt to defend it, you just attacked me for pointing it out.

it’s fine, I get that you want to be the guy who sees a drop of ketchup and argue that it proves someone you dislike committed a heinous murder, and it’s fine if you want that to be your schrick, you just have to accept that doing that makes everyone think you are a clown. The world needs clowns too. More power to you.

Wtf are you talking about?
Things absolutely went my way, we got the QB and even better we didn’t have to spend as much as I thought we would have to.
I still would have traded up because you don’t have hindsight at your disposal when you make a decision and not getting the qb was unacceptable.

As far as this exchange, you know that you are creating a conclusion that supports what you wish was true out of a circumstance that doesn’t come close to backing up what you say it does.
And you know how I know that? Because you didn’t even attempt to defend it, you just attacked me for pointing it out.

it’s fine, I get that you want to be the guy who sees a drop of ketchup and argue that it proves someone you dislike committed a heinous murder, and it’s fine if you want that to be your schrick, you just have to accept that doing that makes everyone think you are a clown. The world needs clowns too. More power to you.

You're highly emotional and on a posting rampage. You're being immature (typical for you) and I'm not going to engage. Go stubbornly argue with 10 other people again with a bad take.

You can wipe the egg off your face and take your foot out of your mouth. The war room video clearly shows Eliot Wolf coordinating the trade on the phone then he tells Belichick the trade is good to go for Barmore.

Feel free to let us know specifically what Eliot Wolf’s put in was? What did he say, who did he say it to? You clearly have the in the room knowledge so let’s hear what it was?

Replying multiple times, sounds like you're triggered. Maybe take the fragility and lay off the keyboard this weekend.

You still have nothing, maybe you should stop your blathering about Eliot Wolf, you can’t even explain wha he does.

You're highly emotional and on a posting rampage. You're being immature (typical for you) and I'm not going to engage. Go stubbornly argue with 10 other people again with a bad take.
Ok NEM.

This is called projection.

Ring 6 has said the entire time we need a top 5 QB AND if it requires moving up...then do it.

Ring 6 has said the entire time we need a top 5 QB AND if it requires moving up...then do it.
And I am THRILLED that it didn’t require moving up.

IMO it was Kraft that brought in Elliot...and probably not cheap. He has an important role.

IMO it was Kraft that brought in Elliot...and probably not cheap. He has an important role.

Yeah super glad Eliot Wolf has been involved this year in a big way. Funny you have crazies here trying to downplay his role as possibly a secretarial function. They are John Carroll lackeys.

Nah belichick hires the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey