PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: TB12 on GMA Mon 3/12 @ 7am

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Will be interesting. Have put it on DVR “keep”

Fun fact: George Stepha-snufalupagus is married to "schmoopy" from Seinfeld fame.

So, he’s on both Good Morning America and Stephen Colbert on Monday?

Is he peddling some new type of fancy water bottle or anxiety reducing pajamas or something?

Probably doing a press junket for his Facebook that show

Probably doing a press junket for his Facebook that show
Now? After 5/6 episodes have already aired and the last one was delayed while they splice together footage of him losing the Super Bowl to Philly?

Seems like a very odd time to want to promote your show.

I think it's pretty pathetic that a person who needs no self-promotion self-promotes

and the more he is a GOAT, the more pathetic the self-promotion is

• Ha Ha
Reactions: jah
After what happened with letting go of Jimmy he basically owes the organization 3 years minimum or else he’ll be really screwing everything up. So some of the stuff in the final episode of Tom v Time is really concerning to me.

I think it's pretty pathetic that a person who needs no self-promotion self-promotes

He is damned by the fan base and those that adore him regardless of what he does. If he doesn’t let us into his life, he’s too closed off. A self absorbed, arrogant hermit. If he decides to take ownership of what is said about him and show HIS life the way HE wants to be portrayed, and broadcast his voice on his terms, he’s pathetic. Not to mention that it’s a smart business move as well. Chopra, Strahan and Brady are starting their own company, and what better way to gain interest and know the process from the inside out than participating in it yourself?

After what happened with letting go of Jimmy he basically owes the organization 3 years minimum or else he’ll be really screwing everything up. So some of the stuff in the final episode of Tom v Time is really concerning to me.
Tom doesn’t owe this franchise or it’s fan base a thing. He could retire today, and I would harbor no ill towards the man or the player. And that’s just it, he’s a player. It’s his employers job to fill the position with the right candidate. Coach B handled the situation and made his choice. He’s the one that has to live with the consequences, not Brady. Also, what did he say that concerns you and makes you worry that he is gonna hang it up soon? I didn’t see that at all

If he were to retire tomorrow we are up **** creek
Maybe, maybe not. Our odds of being contenders would go down significantly, but it wouldn’t be unheard of to find a replacement successfully and stay in contention. I guess it all depends on if you think Belichick could successfully stock the rest of the team well enough to make it work with a QB like Bortles at the helm. Doesn’t matter, he isn’t going anywhere.

There are times I say to myself: "Maybe the Pats run is over. Maybe Brady's done. Maybe Belichick has lost his touch."

Then I remember the team has made the SB 3 out of 4 years... that Brady threw for over 500 yards in the last one, and that Belichick found an LB when the team was desperate for one... from the STEELERS.

At that point, I say to myself: "Self... shut up." :)

So some of the stuff in the final episode of Tom v Time is really concerning to me.
Are there any obvious examples that come to mind? I can’t put myself through that kind of torture at the moment.

• Agree
Reactions: jah

I wonder what he thinks of you?

I loved the episode.

It’s pathetic that there’s still so many fans who say 5 super bowls means everything else is gravy but clearly don’t mean it.

I loved the episode.

It’s pathetic that there’s still so many fans who say 5 super bowls means everything else is gravy but clearly don’t mean it.

I agree. I am beyond pissed that we didn’t get number 6 last month because you never know if you’ll get another opportunity again.

There are times I say to myself: "Maybe the Pats run is over. Maybe Brady's done. Maybe Belichick has lost his touch."

Then I remember the team has made the SB 3 out of 4 years... that Brady threw for over 500 yards in the last one, and that Belichick found an LB when the team was desperate for one... from the STEELERS.

At that point, I say to myself: "Self... shut up." :)

Winner, many times over.

So for those of you who watched the finale of T vs. T, what was your take what Gisele said at the end?

“These last two years have been very challenging for him in so many ways...And he tells me, ‘I love it so much and I just want to go to work and feel appreciated and have fun.’ ”

Did you get the sense that she meant that he does "feel appreciated and has fun" or that she meant "he wants to feel appreciated and have fun, but doesn't"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes