Yup

• Yup

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Yup

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems he is happy to be portrayed that way, but that was 'cringy' to watch, he looked like a complete fool but I guess his account is being filled. I did not like the words Harvey was using, scripted or not.
It was incredibly cringe-worthy to watch....but I did.

The Gronky Kong game with the slippery stairs and the dead fish was equally embarassing

That looks 100% scripted. Also anything that gronk has done off the field has been is completely unfunny cringe worthy.

Steve Harvey isn't funny.

summary-of-every-episode-of-steve-harvey-family-feud-ever-140590.png

To be fair every channel I watched last night had some sort of god awful time filler nonsense.

It seems he is happy to be portrayed that way, but that was 'cringy' to watch, he looked like a complete fool but I guess his account is being filled. I did not like the words Harvey was using, scripted or not.
Gronk's 15 minutes is ticking away pretty fast. It's hard to imagine him being relevant doing anything anywhere in five years.

Disagree. "Gronk" is a brand...like George Foreman. Yes he may disappear off the air for a time but if he keeps his nose clean he'll be back in some other contrived vehicle...as long as he has a competent agent

Disagree. "Gronk" is a brand...like George Foreman. Yes he may disappear off the air for a time but if he keeps his nose clean he'll be back in some other contrived vehicle...as long as he has a competent agent
You are saying he enjoys looking like an uncultured and primitive Neanderthal out there for the world to see.

Steve Harvey look like a midget next to Gronk!

Gronk's 15 minutes is ticking away pretty fast. It's hard to imagine him being relevant doing anything anywhere in five years.

Exactly, it doesn’t seem like we will be getting the next great American novel out of him anytime soon. :D

Music, movies, television and the whole shebang has really gone to hell. It's so bad that Gronk can get a job and all he has to do is stupid spike routine.

The old time celebraties like Dean Martin had talent. Alex Karras and Rosey Grier were ex NFL who played meaningful acting roles. A plastered Harry Carey had more show biz talent than Gronk.

Big clown show.

I agree with all j@ckass posts.

I do not know who is managing Gronk but he is being shoehorned into this goofball dumb jock doofus role. He is not going to be the next Rock and unfortunately for him he will be stereotyped into a very unflattering character. It is kind of sad to see him taking on the part of a "Z" list "celebrity". His shtick has already gotten so old.

He is a likely hall of fame TE who is spiking his own dignity

I do not know who is managing Gronk but he is being shoehorned into this goofball dumb jock doofus role. He is not going to be the next Rock and unfortunately for him he will be stereotyped into a very unflattering character. It is kind of sad to see him taking on the part of a "Z" list "celebrity". His shtick has already gotten so old.

It just might be that away from the football field, Gronk IS a goofball dumb jock doofus capable of being nothing but.

I read this thread just to say this: Steve Harvey sucks!

To be fair every channel I watched last night had some sort of god awful time filler nonsense.
Yep...I remember as a single-digit midget staying up late for one of the very few times of the year to watch Guy Lombardo & his Royal Canadians on CBS, then digging **** Clark's show on ABC for its first dozen or so years, until the hip-hop culture infected it (& MTV too)...Now there's nothing but rancid garbage on all 4 networks.

Yep...I remember as a single-digit midget staying up late for one of the very few times of the year to watch Guy Lombardo & his Royal Canadians on CBS, then digging **** Clark's show on ABC for its first dozen or so years, until the hip-hop culture infected it (& MTV too)...Now there's nothing but rancid garbage on all 4 networks.
Two reasonable alternatives: Three Stooges and Twilight Zone marathons.

Gronk really needs to add a Ric Flair "Woooooo!" to his repertoire to take it to the next level.

Scripted or not, doesn't strike me as something people, in general, are really wanting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes