PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: State Farm Insurance commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyBlueCat

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone actually enjoy the commercials featuring Aaron Rogers and Pat Mahomes?

Last year Travis Kelce was in an unbearable McDonald's commercial

I've always hated them, but now that Mahomes is in them I tend to just dry heave more often than full on projectile vomit. So that's an improvement...

That dream sequence version is one of the most bizarre ads I've ever seen. Is that supposed to make me buy insurance?

I like the ads where the athletes make fun of themselves... Mahomes with Polamalu in the Head and Shoulders ad comes to mind.

Of course, Aaron wouldn’t be on board with any self-deprecation....

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

can you imagine what it will be like if Rogers makes the SB too? gack, as my cat would say

The same people who enjoy waterboarding like these commercials.

I liked the Clay Matthews one....

Makes it easy knowing who to avoid.

I would pay more just to know the earnings from my premiums do not go to these guys via an ad budget.

High overlap between people who like those ads and people who like Jay Leno, King of Queens and Beetle Bailey in the funny papers.

What you’re not looking forward to the State Farm Bowl?

Old Jumpy Punk and Young Jumpy Punk..State Farm covering all its "look at me!!!ME ME ME!!!" bases

No. Geico has the best insurance commercials and the new Dos Equis commercials with the father and son fishing are the best on TV at the moment. They’re completely ridiculous.

No. Geico has the best insurance commercials and the new Dos Equis commercials with the father and son fishing are the best on TV at the moment. They’re completely ridiculous.
I really like the Geico woodchuck commercials. Those lame-as-hell State Farm commercials should be banned.

It’s like Peyton commercials.

They aren’t going away any time soon unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes