PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sox in World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's with all the hostility here???? lol

There's a Red Sox section here so why is this so hard to understand?

Anyway what a comeback! :rocker:

What's with all the hostility here???? lol

There's a Red Sox section here so why is this so hard to understand?
It's all good now that it's been moved to the Red Sox board. I'm rooting for you guys - but I'll be glad when it's over :D

It's all good now that it's been moved to the Red Sox board. I'm rooting for you guys - but I'll be glad when it's over :D
if you dont like a thread in the main area dont read it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
if you dont like a thread in the main area dont read it :rolleyes:
I'll just ignore them in the future knowing that our good moderators will move it anyway - just like this one was moved.

I'll just ignore them in the future knowing that our good moderators will move it anyway - just like this one was moved.
i bet you were one of those kids in school who used to go running to the teacher crying everyday whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa there's a redsox thread in the main posting area whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa moderator moderator .truly pathetic.im embarrassed your a so called pats fan .nobody from Boston would do that .that's for sure.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: i think I'm going to puke.

i bet you were one of those kids in school who used to go running to the teacher crying everyday whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa there's a redsox thread in the main posting area whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa moderator moderator .truly pathetic.im embarrassed your a so called pats fan .nobody from Boston would do that .that's for sure.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: i think I'm going to puke.
Actually I wasn't - I'm trying to end my involvement in this thread . . . please . . .

stop wasting time on these sox haters, and lets just talk about how beast the sox were. They started out slow, but came back strong. Now we play Colorado who has had an eight game layoff, has worn out a lot of their luck, and is a NL team without homefield advantage. :rocker:

stop wasting time on these sox haters, and lets just talk about how beast the sox were. They started out slow, but came back strong. Now we play Colorado who has had an eight game layoff, has worn out a lot of their luck, and is a NL team without homefield advantage. :rocker:
the law of averages says the rockies are due to lose.

The Rockies haven't faced anyone with a lineup like the Red Sox. I'll be surprised if they take any of the games played in Fenway with the DH rule.

The second best offense in baseball isn't a quality lineup? The Rockies staff shut down a Phillies team that scored more runs this season than the Red Sox. I'd say thats at least puts their lineup on par with Boston.

I went by this evening(Tuesday) around 8 and they had every light in the paaaaarrk on. By 10:45 they were shutting them down. Looks like everything's ready.:rocker:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back