PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sox Fire Cora

They probably figured it was so they could stream movies to keep from falling asleep.

Mods: OK, pathetic MLB, the Bankofamericasox and morally bankrupt Cora have had their 15 minutes on the Patsfans.com main FOOTBALL forum. Can this thread finally be moved to where it belongs?

Edit: thank you.

Yeah, I think it's time too. Breaking news is one thing. This is no longer breaking news.

I live in Puerto Rico and had a sign out in front of my property stating I had vegetables for sale. As I was walking up my driveway with a bunch of tomatoes I noticed the sign wasn't there. It has been extremely windy so I just assumed the wind carried it away. As I started investing the area for the sign I saw someone running down the street. Friggin' Cora.
Hope you are well there ... lots of no power ... sad.

Beltran got gassed .........

Carlos Beltran out as New York Mets manager in wake of MLB sign-stealing probe: report

Carlos Beltran will step down as New York Mets manager in the wake of Major League Baseball’s ruling in the Houston Astros sign-stealing case, according to multiple reports.

Beltran, who played for the Astros during the 2017 season, was the only player on the World Series-winning team to be implicated in MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred’s findings. He was said to have played a key role in orchestrating the elaborate system that helped the Astros steal signs from opposing teams.

duplicate

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you John Henry's agenda driven Red Sox Globe:

If this buzzer story is true they have to vacate wins and rings and start banning players. Unbelievable.

Even if Brady deliberately started deflating footballs knowing he was on camera and smiled and flipped off the camera that is absolutely nothing compared to the buzzer thing.

There is no "if" anything Brady did NOTHING. Posting suppositions to the contrary only continue the abject CANARD formulated by NFL offices. Article 46..THAT is the only THING.

If this buzzer story is true they have to vacate wins and rings and start banning players. Unbelievable.

Even if Brady deliberately started deflating footballs knowing he was on camera and smiled and flipped off the camera that is absolutely nothing compared to the buzzer thing.

The buzzer thing seems like the “Pats taped the Rams walkthrough” of this scandal. It is throwing something crazy out there that is likely untrue, will never be proven one way or the other, and in 10 years people will say “remember when the Astros wore buzzers in the World Series?” As if it’s established fact.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you John Henry's agenda driven Red Sox Globe:

The glob, aka the bow-tied bum-kissers formerly of Morrissey Blvd...

For a couple of years after school at Boston Latin during the early/mid 1970s, I would take the Green Line into town & sell the papers in front of various buildings in the financial district...What a wonderful sports section the glob used to have...Today you would have to pay me to read it...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back