PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Some attendees of frigid Chiefs game forced into amputations following severe frostbite, Kansas City hospital says

FortressX

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Forced amputations

1709945159076.gif

I bet most of them weren't dressed properly, they have those heat packs you can put in your gloves, boots and even some for your body. If you get too cold go to the concourse and warm up. I made that mistake one time at a Pats game and froze, course my ass was sitting on an aluminum bench but I just went down to the concourse and warmed up. Ever since then I over dress if anything.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

There was a dolphins fan who went shirtless .

Did they ever find out the cause of death for those three guys find dead outside the house in KC?

Did they ever find out the cause of death for those three guys find dead outside the house in KC?
It was "home cooking...everyone knows" said a friend of the victims in an interview I saw on X.

Huh?! We been to plenty of cold games. No stories of amputations in the news afterwards. Did they all have the same coke dealer who laced the blow with fentanyl so they passed out?

Kinda OT:
I found my 87yo neighbor frozen outside his house this January.
He was very reclusive and rarely answered the phone or texts. Slept all day, up at night.
The troopers did a wellness check as he missed a doctors appointment. Said he wasn't at home...not a good sign.
After they left, I went over to check to make sure he had enough heating oil and the house didn't freeze up.
That's when I found him laying on the ground under about 6" of snow.

He didn't look like that...that's Hollywood.

At the end of the day, this sport we all love is not serious enough to risk the health of idiots. It isn't the end of the world to reschedule games and needs to be a thing going forward.

I wonder if this will force the NFL to cancel extreme bad weather games in the future ?

How damn stupid does someone have to be for this to happen? People don't know how to take care of themselves anymore. I have to imagine some were drinking alcohol, which is the very worst thing you can do in bitterly cold weather. Heaven forbid the league starts postponing games to protect idiots from themselves.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back