PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Some attendees of frigid Chiefs game forced into amputations following severe frostbite, Kansas City hospital says

At the end of the day, this sport we all love is not serious enough to risk the health of idiots. It isn't the end of the world to reschedule games and needs to be a thing going forward.
Can't make the world stop spinning to protect the health of idiots.

At the end of the day, this sport we all love is not serious enough to risk the health of idiots. It isn't the end of the world to reschedule games and needs to be a thing going forward.

What?! No. The NFL has played in even colder games than this, weather is/should be part of the challenge. There simply is no excuse for people not taking proper care of themselves. The best course of action is let the idiots do themselves in and weed their DNA out of the population.

How damn stupid does someone have to be for this to happen? People don't know how to take care of themselves anymore. I have to imagine some were drinking alcohol, which is the very worst thing you can do in bitterly cold weather. Heaven forbid the league starts postponing games to protect idiots from themselves.
They didn't dress properly, to be bad enough for amputation they had to know how cold they felt and should have gone underneath to warm up, usually the bathrooms are really warm.

Yes. They took home made drugs, which rendered them unconscious and they died due to exposure.
Yeah, they had fentanyl in their system, they wanted to tar and feather the guy who owned the house thinking he killed them when he was just lucky to pass out before the others in his warm bed.

Please no game cancellations. I greatly enjoy watching ice bowls....from the comfort of my house with the fire and my cat. The best games during blizzards. Even better, a snowstorm on a muddy grass field; that was real football.

As far as frostbite, that can happen to anyone, even if you are reasonably well prepared....well at least frost nip.

Don't get too excited, boys. This just isn't going to be scalable fast enough to solve the problem. This won't either, but it'll improve the quality of the village, and it is from a Bostonian, so...

Hopefully it was their ****s amputated due to public urinating. Their poor sisters will be grateful.

I wonder if this will force the NFL to cancel extreme bad weather games in the future ?

The only thing it should do is force the NFL to protect these idiots from themselves and force the shirtless bozos to put on some clothing

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back