PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT : Seau

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many mistakes in that game.

$amuel let an INT go through his money counting hands.

The only program worth a damn from them.. I honestly love the 30for30s and have thoroughly enjoyed almost all of them. My favorite: The Best that Never Was- Marcus Dupree. I was disappointed that this Seau one was on streaming, looking forward to finding it on my dvr. Should be a good one (as usual).
Marcus Depree played for the Boston/Portland Breakers of the USFL. Well, he was on the roster. I don’t know that he played much.

Marcus Depree played for the Boston/Portland Breakers of the USFL. Well, he was on the roster. I don’t know that he played much.
From what I remember from the doc, he had a couple of moments there but was pretty much done from the hip issues.. so crazy to watch his old footage, incredible ball carrier.

From what I remember from the doc, he had a couple of moments there but was pretty much done from the hip issues.. so crazy to watch his old footage, incredible ball carrier.

The year I had usfl season tickets to the Breakers he was hurt but heavily hyped. I don’t know if he played at all.

With the soon-to-be show about Junior coming out, I need to admit that I feel sadness about how it all ended up. To be so supremely talented and - by all accounts - respected & loved by many... It doesn’t matter how much success you have or how strong you are at your workplace. Was it the blows to the head ? Difficulty adjusting to life after football ? His family woes ? Something else entirely ?

To a lesser extent, he is also one of the main players I feel bad for when it comes to the 2007 season. He wanted so badly to be a part of a championship. I know they (hell, we) all did, but...

I guess I just wish things had gone differently for him.
A textbook display of how suicide is not at all understood in the U.S.:

Junior Seau injured after car plunges off cliff in Carlsbad

I knew.

I knew right away.

I'm a poor person, but if I'd just up and flown out there to confront him, I could have saved his life.

Maybe it was CTE-related, but definitely it was there and diagnosable.

Awareness and knowledge are desperately needed in this country, about this and other problems.

The year I had usfl season tickets to the Breakers he was hurt but heavily hyped. I don’t know if he played at all.
I saw the Breakers too. They were very good. Very well coached. USFL=Fun while it lasted.

Since November of '16, I've been hoping I don't have to say the same about the U.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes