PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Seahawks may lose 2nd round pick over Sherman injury disclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is worse is the Las Vegas bookies are going to break Carroll's left leg as well.

uh, triple peat offenders should lose two 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick.

Integrity...:rolleyes:

Could be worse than a 2nd round pick.

I mean, who was really harmed by a few defalted footballs?

But now you are talking about deceiving gamblers. That's a huge 'no no'.

They may lose a draft pick over it just like pigs may one day fly and Hell may freeze over tomorrow morning.

They may lose a draft pick over it just like pigs may one day fly and Hell may freeze over tomorrow morning.

They already lost a pick this year over OTAs. So who knows?

This is exactly what happens to us. One team gets designated to be singled out for something other teams also do.

It's not right when it happens to us and it's not right when it happens to others.

If it was the Rats or Giants the punishment would be much less, but the Seahawks are not one of the old money teams.

Didn't the Colts do the same thing last year with Andrew Luck?

In all honesty, nothing should come of this. Based on the league's witch hunt against Brady, however, I won't be happy with anything less than the loss of a 1st and 4th for the repeat offenders, and a hefty fine. Oh, and if they somehow trade for a new pick, then they still can't have it, because . . . um . . . integrity.

this is outrageous

Sherman should be suspended for life, Pete Carrol should be sealed in oil drum and thrown into the ocean, Paul Allen should be sent to Guantanamo and the team should be dissolved and their fans should be put into work camps.

I took a peek at the comments on PFT and it is obvious some fans still do not get it.

People were commenting how the Pats fans would like this, when they still don't seem to understand much of what Pats fans are upset about with CameraPlacementGate and Defamegate.

I am not celebrating the penalty, and I wish opposing fans could see through their own provincial interests to see what this corrupt NFL* has wrought.

The penalties hurt for sure, but it is the randomness of the penalties, the lack of integrity of the NFL* and their investigators, and the apparent immunity from punishment certain teams are.

The NFL* clearly has a crooked finger on the scales, and THAT, at least for me, is what is destroying my interest in the league.

Well he was playing effectively, at the end of the season every player deal with some sort of knee ailment.

For me it's BS but since this league became this whining finger pointing show F them, I hope they lose this 2nd round pick and even more.

Yea, we all know this punishment is BS just like all the punishments the Patriots have received.. unfortunately all of the other teams need to experience the same thing to build enough movement at the owner level to make a change.

This whole "discipline" thing is all just smoke and mirrors, I honestly think they're just trying to create new ways to heavily influence organizations in the NFL so that they can control the product more. The 2nd circuit court already rubber stamped Goodell's authority to arbitrarily punish anyone for anything that he sees fit per Article 46 of the CBA.

That means any owner, coach, player or fanbase that gets out of control or they want to knock down a peg or two, they now have the ultimate authority to do it. Coincidentally, after gaining that level of authority over the league was followed immediately by a huge change in how officiating and the replay system are managed. Now park avenue has real-time influence and authority over calls being made live during a game.

It's going to get worse.

They should conduct a full investigation.. The Seahawks are repeat offenders and have constantly skirted the rules.. and the important question to ask is, how long has this been going on? Sure we caught them in 2016, but how long have they been blatantly violating the rules to gain an advantage over their opponents by not disclosing injuries per NFL protocol?

I think this should be investigated so we can fully understand just how deep this organizational level cheating has been going on

obviously being sarcastic to make a point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back