PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sam Darnold suffered shoulder injury on Sunday

Pats are lucky they got to face him rather than the back up who is much better. Hope he makes a full recovery and returns to the Jete.

Apparently, he suffered a "fractured scapula" during the loss:

Gotta say, it still looks better than this.
52bc4874-5cdc-4f9d-b8d0-f0e111e296fa.jpeg

I was really rooting for him to do well just for the sake of laughing at the Jets for getting rid of him. When he started out 3-0, I was thinking it would be hilarious if he went on to become a solid starting QB while Wilson struggled for fizzled out. But then, he reverted to everything he was doing wrong in New York after they started losing key guys to injury. He's just been awful ever since, and he definitely looks like a guy who has lost confidence in himself.

Its weird how when QB's come in the league they get so many excuses made for them. Oh he went to a bad team, oh they do not have good coaching, oh its hot where his team is....sometimes, you are just not a good QB. Not every QB is good. Its ok, it happens.

It's all good to Darnit. The pressure's off, whomever is his replacement should have made the season into garbage time by the time he comes back. He's already signed for next year complete with injury guarantees, CAR picked up his fifth year option. All he has to do is stay away from underage girls and he should be just fine.

Its weird how when QB's come in the league they get so many excuses made for them. Oh he went to a bad team, oh they do not have good coaching, oh its hot where his team is....sometimes, you are just not a good QB. Not every QB is good. Its ok, it happens.
Next up, Green Bay, who seems to be convinced Jordan Love is good just because they over-drafted him.

Make all the jokes you want, but you got to give it to the guy for playing with a broken shoulder blade on his throwing side. I can't even sleep right when I pull a muscle back there.

He's lucky he didn't get sacked hard after that break. He could've been seriously injured if that bone was driven sideways.

He re-injured his shoulder. That tells me they shouldn't have played him in the first place.

He re-injured his shoulder. That tells me they shouldn't have played him in the first place.
I heard it was already injured before the game.

Make all the jokes you want, but you got to give it to the guy for playing with a broken shoulder blade on his throwing side. I can't even sleep right when I pull a muscle back there.

He's lucky he didn't get sacked hard after that break. He could've been seriously injured if that bone was driven sideways.
That's the truth.

Ruhle is an idiot. They are on the hook for $18m for Ghostboy next year.

“incomplete fracture”
he cracked it. Not a full break.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back