PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Salty Jags Fans

Jags fans still going nuts about the pass interference penalties.

Seems like over the years every time we pound the jags, the jags fans start to resemble jets fans more and more!!!

d5a.png

I'd be pissed too if a likely game-winning fumble recovery touchdown had been taken away because the official whistled it down. I sympathize, but they also had other chances to put it away.

There was a couple of good posters at Steelersfans who persistently took on the many posters who saw Pats offensive holding on every 4th quarter Brady pass attempt.

Imagine if the Pats actually played a great game like last week. Haters would really be going crazy. This wasn’t their best effort, but they did just enough to win. Need to play like they did against the Titans, when they play the Eagles in 2 weeks.

Given the number of times the Jags got away with illegal contact and holds on the Patriots receivers, they have no reason to complain about the refs.

How about the body slam of Adam Butler on that backside Yeldon check down in the 3rd qtr play? Unreal.

The Lewis fumble that was not a fumble was bad enough. Other than that, cleanly called game, with no favoritism for NE.

There wasn't anything controversial about this game, they are just plain old salty whiners.

I wonder why they think about the dirty hit on Gronk? We didnt get many calls, the Jags D was undisciplined and too emotional. Those are the reasons why we own the Steelers too......we are cold and methodical with bursts of emotional drive when needed.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back