PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Saints Caesar Dome on fire

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Happens the week they play us. Obviously, this is BB's fault! There goes our 2022 1st round pick.
The League Collusion GIF

That is going to be a hard fire to put out...firemen will have to go to the upper decks or they'll need a helicopter....

That is going to be a hard fire to put out...firemen will have to go to the upper decks or they'll need a helicopter....
Being a FF for many years you try and fight fires from the inside out. Otherwise you push fire to unaffected areas. They will Charge the standpipe with hydrant water and carry hose up to the standpipes on the upperdecks and push the fire out.
Saying that yes it is a hard fire to fight

Being a FF for many years you try and fight fires from the inside out. Otherwise you push fire to unaffected areas. They will Charge the standpipe with hydrant water and carry hose up to the standpipes on the upperdecks and push the fire out.
Saying that yes it is a hard fire to fight
Thank you for your work to keep people safe.

Thank you for your work to keep people safe.
Retired from Somerville after 34 years a few years back.

I Thank You the tax payers for allowing me to do a job I loved and support my family while doing it

The saying is true “If you Love what you do you will never work a day in your life”

Supposedly it happened when they were powerwashing the roof prepainting.... I'm assuming they used something other than water to power wash and start a fire??????

EDIT- maybe started as an electrical fire...

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back