PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Saban Retires

Holy **** man. This week has been something else. Didn’t see this one coming either.

There's a career to envy. 7 natty's. Well done sir.

Today is a very good day for Georgia fans.

Bama no longer worries me at all.

Whomever they get, will not be Nick Saban.

Truly peerless College coach who was a royal PITA for YEARS!

SEC runs through GA now as long as Kirby is there.

Also suspect we get some transfers…hopefully Caleb Downs who went to our local HS.

Decommits from Bama coming in one, two….
Doubt that. The NIL money is more plentiful there than just about everywhere. I bet the NIL situation played a big role in his decision just as it did with Roy Williams at UNC.

FYI - Bronny James (Lebron's son) is tops in college sports with $4.9 million in NIL money - for a losing basketball team playing in its last year in the PAC-10 and on its way to decades of losing records in the Big Ten.

Vrabel Carroll Saban news...nothing to be boring...
Came into the week expecting Belichick firing/"mutual parting" to be the potential big news. Instead it's Vrabel being fired, Carroll being reassigned and Saban retiring, meanwhile Belichick is still in his role on Wednesday night with not a peep. Can't say I expected that

This is the most shocking one of all. What are the odds Kiffin does something dumb trying to land this gig and alienating both Mississippi and Alabama?

This is the most shocking one of all. What are the odds Kiffin does something dumb trying to land this gig and alienating both Mississippi and Alabama?
Very strong possibility.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back