PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rick Nash to Bruins for 1st rounder, Lindgren, Spooner and Belesky

agree

as long as he is good to go in early april, i am good
Yeah, I’m good with a 4-5 week layoff, if that’s what it comes down to.

Your hope is around 3 weeks. I think that may be a bit too optimistic, particularly with the playoffs looming.

Nash again looked like the best player on the ice.
Really? I can’t see most games due to being out of town, but I think this is the second game in a row where you’ve claimed this.

Tempted to get one of those illegal fire sticks, but I’ve cleaned up so much over the past 15+ years that I’m too scared to get into any trouble. I think there’s a way to mask your IP address (maybe via VPN?), but lord knows that I’m ignorant about most of that stuff these days. Looking forward to the postseason, as always.

Really? I can’t see most games due to being out of town, but I think this is the second game in a row where you’ve claimed this.

Tempted to get one of those illegal fire sticks, but I’ve cleaned up so much over the past 15+ years that I’m too scared to get into any trouble. I think there’s a way to mask your IP address (maybe via VPN?), but lord knows that I’m ignorant about most of that stuff these days. Looking forward to the postseason, as always.

Some Rangers fans said Nash was as good as he's ever been this year, just surrounded by a bad supporting castand terribly unlucky. I think that's shown to be the case since he came to Boston.

As for streams, Reddit.com/r/nhlstreams

Plenty of excellent streams with only an easy to close ad. Took your laptop up to your TV (or use a Chromecast, or use your phone to cast to Roku).

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back