PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Remember TJ Wards Bodyslam of Julian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score

Yeah, the NFL rescinded his fine. That pathetic organization. Horse face must have his mouth wrapped.....well you get the picture.

#integrity

Roger, calling Kraft about arranging a date to announce the renunciation of penalties against the Patriots, giving them back their draft picks...

robert-mankoff-no-thursday-s-out-how-about-never-is-never-good-for-you-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

I'm not saying none of the current Patriots would deliver a cheapshot like Ward, but I'd be surprised if they did. For the sake of this example, let's pretend Brandon Meriweather was still on the team and delivered the same kind of hit to a receiver. When the NFL rescinded the fine, can you imagine anyone in the local media saying "League did good"? Me neither.

I'm not saying none of the current Patriots would deliver a cheapshot like Ward, but I'd be surprised if they did. For the sake of this example, let's pretend Brandon Meriweather was still on the team and delivered the same kind of hit to a receiver. When the NFL rescinded the fine, can you imagine anyone in the local media saying "League did good"? Me neither.

In fairness, the Boston media is a special case.

Good for him! Now he has more cash to spend while he is on vacation.
Integrity*

Did they explain why, because this makes no sense
Ward's argument is that he has his arms wrapped up and had no idea if he had the ball or not.

That's his story.

Why he was unable to hear the whistle is another question.

Why did he ease up with je in his grasp then slam him?

The NFL is pretty thorough in their investigations. I bet they asked those questions of him.:rolleyes:

It happens in 3's

1. Goodell shows himself to be a coward by refusing to come to NE for the AFCC, some say giving the middle finger to NE fans. Personally I don't care either way.
2. The NFL rescinds a fine against a notorious cheap shot artist and Patriot nemesis in which the foul was committed against a Patriot player.
3. Im guessing this comes today: The NFL slaps the Seattle Seahawks and Pete Carroll on the wrist with a minimal fine for openly admitting breaking the rules, in which they are a repeat offender.

I honestly believe, and this may be me being paranoid, that Goodell bases his decisions on punishment of players and/or teams on how much it will piss off the Patriots and their fans.

It happens in 3's

1. Goodell shows himself to be a coward by refusing to come to NE for the AFCC, some say giving the middle finger to NE fans. Personally I don't care either way.
2. The NFL rescinds a fine against a notorious cheap shot artist and Patriot nemesis in which the foul was committed against a Patriot player.
3. Im guessing this comes today: The NFL slaps the Seattle Seahawks and Pete Carroll on the wrist with a minimal fine for openly admitting breaking the rules, in which they are a repeat offender.

I honestly believe, and this may be me being paranoid, that Goodell bases his decisions on punishment of players and/or teams on how much it will piss off the Patriots and their fans.
He's out of his mind trying to impose parity. Doesn't realize it's like taking Wernike's area out of MLK.

Players have to police this themselves, then. It's not hard. Next time Ward's head is turned the other way and he's in pursuit, take a dive at the side of his knee so that it bends in the opposite direction until a loud "pop" is heard and give him a year to think about it.

Yeah, the NFL rescinded his fine. That pathetic organization. Horse face must have his mouth wrapped.....well you get the picture.

#integrity

"League did good"? o_O

Roger ran to Atlanta as the biggest P***y on the planet. That move was just so incredibly delicious.

He heard New England's hysterical laughter. He heard the mediots across the nation call him a Coward. He heard the new found chicken little jokes. "Why didn't Roger cross the road?........Because he's a F&%king P***y!" BUAHAHAHAHA So true....so true.

So what do punk ass cowards do when they get their little ego's popped? Retaliate.

"Oh yeah, well I'm going to rescind Ward's fine......so there ......take that NE" WOOOOO

Fortunately or unfortunately for him, depending on who you are, he has permanently written his name on Darius's Persian stone of Cowardness. Yes the P***yness Roger displayed is at historic levels if not more so than Darius himself as Roger feared to step a single foot toward let alone on the battlefield that is Gillette.

What would Commodus "the brave" say? (Brave = relative to Roger.)

Commodus: "Dear Roger where have you been. What have you done?"
Roger: "Great Emperor Commodus, I have battled one of the Great American Gladiators of our time and was victorious."
Commodus: "How did you slay this great warrior? With a sword?"
Roger: "No"
Commodus: "With a spear?"
Roger: "No"
Commodus: "How then?"
Roger: "I didn't allow the Great warrior into the Stadium and then fled to Atlanta"
Commodus: "You Coward"

I cannot wait to see this yeller bastard crap his pants when he has to hand over the Lombardi Trophy to the Great Warrior. Or will he?

Ward's argument is that he has his arms wrapped up and had no idea if he had the ball or not.

That's his story.

Why he was unable to hear the whistle is another question.

Why did he ease up with je in his grasp then slam him?

The NFL is pretty thorough in their investigations. I bet they asked those questions of him.:rolleyes:
Come on, you know that isn't his reason.

Roger: TJ why are you appealing this fine? It was clearly an illegal hit, and could have injured the player. We are working very hard on player safety, and our fans don't like seeing attempts to injure our players. What is your defense?
Ward: He is a Patriot.
Roger: I know thank you. Fine rescinded, lets hit the bar, you are drinking on me, well on Kraft since I keep stealing money from him for made up offenses.
Roger/Ward: bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, you know that isn't his reason.

Roger: TJ why are you appealing this fine? It was clearly an illegal hit, and could have injured the player. We are working very hard on player safety, and our fans don't like seeing attempts to injure our players. What is your defense?
Ward: He is a Patriot.
Roger: I know thank you. Fine rescinded, lets hit the bar, you are drinking on me, well on Kraft since I keep stealing money from him for made up offenses.
Roger/Ward: bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

<in walks Troy Vincent who starts high-fiving TJ>

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill