PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Reich Fired

I feel bad for the coach but not enough bad things can happen to the Colts franchise to suit me. Hopefully firing him will result in one of the scumiest franchises in the league to be scorned and mocked for their stupidity, even worse than Matrt Millen's Lions. From Suck For Luck to deflated football,s along with their drug addled owner, they deserve all the ill fortune possible for their reprehensible ownership and management.

Let's see how their new OC does compared to Fat Matt. Shall we rank points, yards or both?

I've watched NFL Live and listened to Saturday speak and the guy seems like an unclever, unfunny goof, and doesn't strike me as particularly bright or possessing the qualities needed to be a quality coach.

We'll see, I guess ...

He is better off fired to spend the Holidays with his family. The Colts stink and the owner is a nut job.

I've watched NFL Live and listened to Saturday speak and the guy seems like an unclever, unfunny goof, and doesn't strike me as particularly bright or possessing the qualities needed to be a quality coach.

We'll see, I guess ...
Do you kniw who Jim Irsay is? I guess he was with Aaron Rodgers for the DMT trip given the Indy Implosion.

The colts with matt ryan in there really aren’t that bad of a team. Not a good team either, but if theyd have stuck with ehlinger it thats a pretty obvious tank

While funny, being « better than Tomlin » wouldn’t be my barometer.

That was posted by a Steelers fan, so I think he agrees with you. :)

Andrew Fillipponi
@ThePoniExpress
I talk about sports in Pittsburgh on @937thefan. Also seen on @Fandueltv and @KDKA. Husband to @amponi8. Geno’s Dad. Dog dad to Cami and Poppy.

The ex-coaches like Cowher and Wrecks are so salty that an outsider with zero coaching experience just came in and won a game in the NFL.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back