OT: Reich Fired

2022 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

The Boston Patriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I feel bad for the coach but not enough bad things can happen to the Colts franchise to suit me. Hopefully firing him will result in one of the scumiest franchises in the league to be scorned and mocked for their stupidity, even worse than Matrt Millen's Lions. From Suck For Luck to deflated football,s along with their drug addled owner, they deserve all the ill fortune possible for their reprehensible ownership and management.

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

dreighver

In the Starting Line-Up
I've watched NFL Live and listened to Saturday speak and the guy seems like an unclever, unfunny goof, and doesn't strike me as particularly bright or possessing the qualities needed to be a quality coach.

We'll see, I guess ...

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Just read this article interviewing Joe Thomas.

I loved how badly Joe Thomas roasted Irsay and Saturday. That was awesome.

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I've watched NFL Live and listened to Saturday speak and the guy seems like an unclever, unfunny goof, and doesn't strike me as particularly bright or possessing the qualities needed to be a quality coach.

We'll see, I guess ...
Do you kniw who Jim Irsay is? I guess he was with Aaron Rodgers for the DMT trip given the Indy Implosion.

PATSYLICIOUS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The colts with matt ryan in there really aren’t that bad of a team. Not a good team either, but if theyd have stuck with ehlinger it thats a pretty obvious tank

Kontradiction

#1 Biggest Patriots Fan. A true fan.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
The ex-coaches like Cowher and Wrecks are so salty that an outsider with zero coaching experience just came in and won a game in the NFL.