PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Red Sox-Yankees 2004 (last pitch of every at bat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yankees and Astros would be quite the gauntlet to the pennant, 108 wins or not. Go Sox!

Had game 4 tix in Oakland all lined up. Grrrr.

Regards,
Chris

For me it was the bloody sock game 6....

I was at a weekly team darts match up at a bar....and as the game progressed...we all stopped playing darts and drank heavily....

I don't think I've been as emotionally invested in a playoff run and team as I was for 04 Red Sox.

I was such a wreck during that series and didn't want to drink as Mrs RW was 8 months pregnant. I was blowing through a box of popsicles a night. Chewing on the sticks even.

Last edited:
Is it wrong to say Jessica Mendoza is both attractive AND listenable as a baseball analyst? Asking for a friend. :)

Is it wrong to say Jessica Mendoza is both attractive AND listenable as a baseball analyst? Asking for a friend. :)

She kind of has a Joker mouth.

Hope I am wrong, but don’t Feel confident about this series.

Even though they won 108 games this lineup and pitching staff has many holes.

Until Betts, Benitendi, Bogaerts, and Bradley prove they can hit in the playoffs I am not a believer.

I don't think I've been as emotionally invested in a playoff run and team as I was for 04 Red Sox.

I was such a wreck during that series and didn't want to drink as Mrs RW was 8 months pregnant. I was blowing through a box of popsicles a night. Chewing on the sticks even.

My twins were born October 5,2004.
My dad flew down here(nc) from Boston and they stayed with us thru the world series. I don't need to tell you what that meant to both of us. Even tho it seemed anticlimactic and a foregone conclusion after that incredible series vs. the Yankees. I remember watching those games while we took turns holding babies. That was cool as hell.

GO YANKEES

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
With the Red Sox and Yankees set to rehash an epic rivalry in the playoffs, I figure what better way to get pumped than by watching some clips of 2004.

I took every game and edited the last pitch of every at bat.

Enjoy....

You did a REALLY GOOD JOB with the edits. Kudos to you, fine sir!

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents