PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Picture of Colts new stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
indycolts685=lucid, even handed, non homer Colts fan, wish there were ten more like him on this forum to represent the Colts.

He is the exact opposite of most Colt fans I have spoken with/run into; post on my man...............

LOL I found an interesting thread and got caught up and I ended up posting 6 straight times in this thread. I came over here to see what was up because our board has been having problems for two straight days and is down half the time. Did you see that picture of Dallas's new stadium? Wow that stadium is going to blow all nfl stadiums away. But I hear they are really screwing the fans with some really expensive PSL's some over $100,000 for a 30 year PSL, and that doesn't include the price of the tickets, thats about what my house costs me..

LOL I found an interesting thread and got caught up and I ended up posting 6 straight times in this thread. I came over here to see what was up because our board has been having problems for two straight days and is down half the time. Did you see that picture of Dallas's new stadium? Wow that stadium is going to blow all nfl stadiums away. But I hear they are really screwing the fans with some really expensive PSL's some over $100,000 for a 30 year PSL, and that doesn't include the price of the tickets, thats about what my house costs me..
Well, in all fairness, those are the prices for club seat PSLs... the general admission PSL and ticket prices haven't been determined yet.... but yes, there is much discontent amongst long time Cowboys STHers...

Edited for accuracy.

6kgideb.png

Spit out my Captain &coke, thanks!
:rocker:

Nice looking stadium though.

Are you guys getting new unis too? Curious about the helmet next to your user name. Looks pretty cool.

No actually this is a avatar i made to copy the old 50's colts helmets they were speed blue with a white stripe and two horseshoes on the back on each side of the stripe. I really wish the colts would use my helmet design as a throwback i think it with the blue jerseys would be tough. The helmet in my avatar is actually a giants helmet photoshopped. But that is the color i would like it to be with a white horseshoe and white stripe. The old whites are ok but this design really kicks it up a notch.

Speaking of indy trying to host a superbowl you should see our next project. We are building a massive skyscraper style hotel on the old site of RCA dome. Should keep some ironworkers employed for awhile. They are telling us it won't take them very long to tear down the dome and get this they are not blowing it up. All wrecking ball should be crazy i will try to take some pics of them tearing it down why we are finishing up here at LOS.

Does it have a padded room for Polian?

No actually this is a avatar i made to copy the old 50's colts helmets they were speed blue with a white stripe and two horseshoes on the back on each side of the stripe. I really wish the colts would use my helmet design as a throwback i think it with the blue jerseys would be tough. The helmet in my avatar is actually a giants helmet photoshopped. But that is the color i would like it to be with a white horseshoe and white stripe. The old whites are ok but this design really kicks it up a notch.

It is a pretty awesome rendition. Would be cool to see them trot out in those helmets.

Looks like a barn to me. I guess they wanted to make the folks feel at home. :D ;)

Yeah I agree, those would be a cool update for you guys. Have to respect teams keeping with tradition though. We have a couple people on here who have made their own Pats alternate jerseys (pretty much the same design as the current ones but in red) and alot of us wish the proshop would take notice. I'm in the crowd that wishes we'd get the old Pat Patriot unis at least once a year.

I really like it too.

Thanks im glad you guys like it i tried to email it to the colts (my avatar) they weren't hearing it though.

Yeah I agree, those would be a cool update for you guys. Have to respect teams keeping with tradition though. We have a couple people on here who have made their own Pats alternate jerseys (pretty much the same design as the current ones but in red) and alot of us wish the proshop would take notice. I'm in the crowd that wishes we'd get the old Pat Patriot unis at least once a year.

Tradition is very cool. Once a year though? Even if it started as a preseason thing.

The top is retractible and the front part has a glass kinda deal that I believe slides open as well. Its massive, it shadows the dome. Its in that retro look like where the Pacers play, Conseco Fieldhouse, which was based on Hinkle fieldhouse at Butler, which was the State final gym in the movie Hoosiers. This picture is actually from the RCA Dome to Lucas Oil Stadium. We signed one of the beams at the last game I went to.

http://oxblue.com/archive/8252a53cdf135347c0dd1d16228b6ff2/1024x768.jpg?area=hotitems

At the bottom of Colts.com is a virtual tour/movie, pretty amazing.

As the Colts look around in awe upon entering the stadium the first time Dungy says:

"Don't worry boys the sound system cranks to 150 decibels. Just the same as our sound system back at RCA. I measured it myself"

As the Colts look around in awe upon entering the stadium the first time Dungy says:

"Don't worry boys the sound system cranks to 150 decibels. Just the same as our sound system back at RCA. I measured it myself"

No, I specifically heard he said, "this one goes to eleven":D

I'm glad that they have a new stadium. The RCA dome was just a slight upgrade from the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, which is honestly a sorry excuse for a stadium.

I was in downtown Indy last week, and it is looking good. It looks like a barn because they're modeling it after historic Hinkle Fieldhouse at Butler University... I think. I played two high school games in the RCA dome. I didn't really enjoy either of the games so much. I would have rather just played at my home field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes