OT:Percy harvin and Childress involved in a confrontation

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!

Wonder what Hitler thinks.;)

I hear that Childress was making fun of Harvin's first name, and then Harvin came back and said something about Childress's hair.

Maybe he's going out the door next, I'd hate to face him twice a season though vs the bills.(Kidding of course Chilly would get fired first)

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm writing this, but at this point I'm beginning to feel sorry for Chilly. He's more than a dead horse. He's glue.

Maybe Harvin confronted him for "outsmarting Belichick" by stepping ahead of him in the first round last year and preventing Harvin from playing for a real coach?

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm writing this, but at this point I'm beginning to feel sorry for Chilly. He's more than a dead horse. He's glue.

Maybe Harvin confronted him for "outsmarting Belichick" by stepping ahead of him in the first round last year and preventing Harvin from playing for a real coach?

I'm still not convinced that BB wanted Harvin enough to take him at #23.

Jeff Fisher is watching the waiver wire with baited breath for Percy's name to appear.

I hear that Childress was making fun of Harvin's first name, and then Harvin came back and said something about Childress's hair.

What hair? They should have let Harvin kick the crap out of him.

I'm still not convinced that BB wanted Harvin enough to take him at #23.

I agree. It's just that Chilly sure did sell that story last year!

WOW!!!!!

Wonder what Hitler thinks.;)

Good one!:rofl:

I wonder if Harvin resents Childress for outwitting Belichick in the draft.:D
Edit: Sorry Smessy. I didn't see your post.

Last edited:
After the two were separated, according to sources, a teammate told Harvin: "You just did what a lot of us have been wanting to say for years."

this quote from the espn link tells everything about how the players feel

Jeff Fisher is watching the waiver wire with baited breath for Percy's name to appear.

one of my pet peeves...I've seen this proliferating on this board the past month..."baited breath".....no, no no no and no....it's BATED...think....unABATED...means continuous without stopping...BATED....held, stopped.....B-A-I-T is for fishing....unabaited is fishing with a bare hook:hijacked:

Last edited:
one of my pet peeves...I've seen this proliferating on this board the past month..."baited breath".....no, no no no and no....it's BATED...think....unABATED...means continuous without stopping...BATED....held, stopped.....B-A-I-T is for fishing....unabaited is fishing with a bare hook:hijacked:

Laudable pedantry! :cool:

Last edited:
thank you...and now I will continue ahated....:biggrin2:

Maybe TGIAGH had kippers for breakfast....

I would love to have Harvin on this team. Can we fleece the Vikings again? Too bad Childress will be long fired before that could happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick