PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Other users names in signatures

Con man?? Why Tony just sold me a beautiful 1975 AMC Hornet for cash money...

"
Let's just look at the extras on this fabulous car! Wire-wheel spoke fenders and two-way sneeze through wind vents, star-studded mud guard, sponge-coated edible steering column, chrome fender dents - and factory air conditioned air from our fully factory-equipped air conditioned factory! It's a beautiful car friends, with doors to match! Birch's Blacklist says this automobile was stolen, but for you friends a complete price: only two-ninety-five hundred dollars in easy monthly payments of twenty dollars a week , twice a week and never on Sunday!"

Deemosthenes...right. The boy lover. Forgive me for not having the names of famous greek pederasts on the tip of my tongue. Ironman 44 and situational awareness have not been seen here since but in that thread claim THEY are better Pats fans than any one real Pats fan on our members roster. These people got very very angry when confronted with the obvious truth about their precious Timmy from God. Nothing beats SportsBlobBrandy and Remarker back then though. Brandy actually thought she could start her own league in competition with the NFL and draft her Tee-Tee-Tebow #1....

"Pederast" an underused word that gets the point across... one of my favorite "pederast" quotes, in fact the only one I know of, is from the Big Lebowski if you are not a fan of the greatest movie ever made you can FF to about 1:40 of this YouTube clip..

The brilliant dialogue of that movie always brings a smile..

Con man?? Why Tony just sold me a beautiful 1975 AMC Hornet for cash money...

"
Let's just look at the extras on this fabulous car! Wire-wheel spoke fenders and two-way sneeze through wind vents, star-studded mud guard, sponge-coated edible steering column, chrome fender dents - and factory air conditioned air from our fully factory-equipped air conditioned factory! It's a beautiful car friends, with doors to match! Birch's Blacklist says this automobile was stolen, but for you friends a complete price: only two-ninety-five hundred dollars in easy monthly payments of twenty dollars a week , twice a week and never on Sunday!"

I never said "never on Sunday".

Christian Cat? Theocoles or whatever that greek named clown was? It defionitely was NOT SportsBlob Brandy or her toady, Remarker. True psychos...

Theloneous the erroneous?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back