PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

hahaha you think they’d threw away a super bowl cause he got a fake y’all funny
I'm only stating due to AB being on his last strike as Arians has said multiple times

I'm only stating due to AB being on his last strike as Arians has said multiple times
If this is true, then there's not much difference between this and what Rodgers did, which was to publicly pretend he was vaxxed. He got a slap on the wrist as did the Packers.

BA has said AB has been an exceptional player and team member.

Of course, it's the NFL which has no standards, so anything is possible.

#81 w/Brady

Randy Moss
Aaron Hernandez
Antonio Brown

….just saying…

If this is true, then there's not much difference between this and what Rodgers did, which was to publicly pretend he was vaxxed. He got a slap on the wrist as did the Packers.

BA has said AB has been an exceptional player and team member.

Of course, it's the NFL which has no standards, so anything is possible.

The NFL is a ****ing clown show. This should be very simple:

1. Ensure that AB is vaccinated via a doctor’s note, or require him to go into unvaccinated protocol until this is resolved, citing public safety. League must have, or needs to create, dispute resolution of vax when cannot be traced/verified.

2. Forward texts to authorities in Florida to see if they wish to pursue an investigation.

That‘s it. A bunch of bumbling morons in New York, rife not only with incompetence but also bias, randomly investigate criminal accusations despite being unable to piss into a toilet. If this were indeed a potentially serious crime, let authorities handle it.

The NFL is a ****ing clown show. This should be very simple:

1. Ensure that AB is vaccinated via a doctor’s note, or require him to go into unvaccinated protocol until this is resolved, citing public safety. League must have, or needs to create, dispute resolution of vax when cannot be traced/verified.

2. Forward texts to authorities in Florida to see if they wish to pursue an investigation.

That‘s it. A bunch of bumbling morons in New York, rife not only with incompetence but also bias, randomly investigate criminal accusations despite being unable to piss into a toilet. If this were indeed a potentially serious crime, let authorities handle it.
Honestly based on the word of a disgruntled chef who admits he didn't provide a fake card but claims AB told him he obtained one, which AB denies, isn't much to go on to require all you are calling for. The team has the cards. The team should show what they have to the NFL. That's it. AB should be deemed innocent of these claims unless more compelling evidence is provided. I doubt the players union will allow the NFL to place a player with a card on non vaccinated protocols based on the scant evidence presented.

2 straight losses for the Bucs. This could be their we are onto Cincy moment. If they lose 3 straight and the 3rd to the lowly Giants at home, they are done.

2 straight losses for the Bucs. This could be their we are onto Cincy moment. If they lose 3 straight and the 3rd to the lowly Giants at home, they are done.
They are not going to lose Monday. I have never seen a worst luck game than the one I watched against the saints and skins. Every call went against them, balls tipped by the other team harmless to the ground. Get a pick, get some iffy roughing call. There is no way that happens again.

So Murray is a game time decision vs the Seahawks. If the Cards lose again, the NFC becomes even more interesting.

They are not going to lose Monday. I have never seen a worst luck game than the one I watched against the saints and skins. Every call went against them, balls tipped by the other team harmless to the ground. Get a pick, get some iffy roughing call. There is no way that happens again.

why would losing 3 straight and still making the playoffs mean there done

Seahawks are spiraling idk if it’ll matter.
Wilson has not been good this year but no one seems to notice. He was putrid in the GB game which was there for the taking but he kept heaving up bombs. He recently said he wants to play another 10 years. Hard to believe he is already 33. I wonder if he forces a trade at season's end ala Rodgers.

Cowboys without Cooper against the Chiefs this week.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back