PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Thought we'd start the year off with a little bit of Gronk having fun.

Nice to see a stand up goalie for a change.

I didn't really know where to put this, as it's apparently a double "No!" now, but...

“It’s kind of coming full circle,” Garoppolo said. “You go through this NFL career and you start as a young guy coming in. Tom kind of showed me the ropes. The competition between us was awesome. It really made me grow as a rookie and as a young player. So, that’s kind of what me and Trey, we’ll mold our relationship into that. But it will happen naturally. It’s one of those things you can’t force anything. Just let it come as it may.”

Jimmy Garoppolo: Tom Brady showed me the ropes, I’ll do same for Trey Lance

Great that this thread is not on the main board... thank you to whichever moderator for moving it. Wishing all you Bucs fans the best of luck this season...

Last edited:

Freakin hillarious how Brady always seems to get the breaks...but then again, the 2020 Bucs had a really tough schedule. I just think it's hillarious how the non-Pats AFC East is a dumpster fire from 2001-19 and then Brady leaves and the Bils and Dolphins emerge. Even if Brady had played in 2020, it would have been a tough battle to win that division.

Then in the NFC South, Drew Brees retires, Aaron Rodgers might be heading to the AFC, and suddenly the NFC is the QB poor conference where Brady's biggest thread might be Russell Wilson, a guy who might not even make a deep playoff run with that supporting cast. The NFC just a few years ago was so stacked all over at QB and now it's completely bombed out.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back