PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Brady even jabbed back at a hate-mailer who asked, 'What exactly do you suck at?' ... "I do suck at golf, I absolutely do. I think my handicap's like an 8 or 9, maybe like your IQ. ... I also suck at aging and answering stupid questions like this one."

My skin's fine.

Your breathless objections indicate otherwise.

You were just posting garbage, so I was pointing that out. This board is not just a Patriots board, and people are not required to toe your homeristic line of making everything about cheering for the Patriots. This forum was specifically made for people who wanted to talk about Brady and his time in Tampa, apparently because some whiny children couldn't handle having a Brady thread in the main forum. And, when you have a forum discussing Brady (or the Celtics, or the Bruins, or the NFL), you're likely to find people that aren't there to give love hugs to the Patriots.

So go back to your lawn, rail against the clouds, and tell the kids to stay off.

As poster child for unearned arrogance, your ability to discern what does and does not constitute "garbage" is DOA. If your ego can stand it, try taking a lesson or two from thread participants like @amfootball , folks capable of engaging a reasonable exchange of ideas with genuine civility sans feeling threatened. But that might not fit with the anti-"homeristic" fiefdom you've endeavored to create here so it's probably a nonstarter. Anyway, carry on with those objectively non-homeristic love hugs to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here on Patsfans.com. I'll put the clouds on hold and step off my lawn with a mind to drop by more often, thanks to your "encouragement."

Your breathless objections indicate otherwise.

Pointing out just how pathetic you're being is not offering up breathless objections. It's just pointing out how pathetic you're being.

As poster child for unearned arrogance, your ability to discern what does and does not constitute "garbage" is DOA. If your ego can stand it, try taking a lesson or two from thread participants like @amfootball , folks capable of engaging a reasonable exchange of ideas with genuine civility sans feeling threatened. But that might not fit with the anti-"homeristic" fiefdom you've endeavored to create here so it's probably a nonstarter. Anyway, carry on with those objectively non-homeristic love hugs to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here on Patsfans.com. I'll put the clouds on hold and step off my lawn with a mind to drop by more often, thanks to your "encouragement."

Yeah, I'm going to worry about your takes, given your decline into Old Man Yelling status.

As for your "lesson or two" claim/comment, this thread is mostly drama free. And, when there is drama, it's mostly the trolls like TommyBrady12, and now you, who bring it here.

Bucs gained 13 first downs rushing Sunday vs. Colts, 11 passing. It's the first time in Tom Brady's 31 games with Bucs they've had more on the ground than in the air. Happened only 34 times in 324 starts for Brady with New England, or about 10.5 percent.

That's not what the first two sentences say. He said clearly that he owes his success to having Brady.
Yea the Bill vs Brady argument was over once Bill conceded with that statement. I was satisfied and no longer want to spend time arguing the obvious.

Pointing out just how pathetic you're being is not offering up breathless objections.

Sure it is, especially as you seized upon my response to another poster that had nothing to do with you. (My allegedly trespassing on your fiefdom appears the real issue here.) But just because something doesn't fit your narrative doesn't make it "pathetic." Or maybe it does from your petulantly peremptory point of view. I know a 3-year-old who thinks like that. You might as well just call me a poopy head, it would be more honest.

Yeah, I'm going to worry about your takes, given your decline into Old Man Yelling status.

I'm relieved you won't worry, that frees me to post with impunity.

As for your "lesson or two" claim/comment, this thread is mostly drama free. And, when there is drama, it's mostly the trolls like TommyBrady12, and now you, who bring it here.

Equating learning from others with "drama" says a lot about you, unfortunately. As for how "trolling" might be defined in the context of this thread, I'm sure it's fairly and objectively assessed. Always.

Last edited:
Yea the Bill vs Brady argument was over once Bill conceded with that statement. I was satisfied and no longer want to spend time arguing the obvious.

IIRC, Brady said the same thing about his coaching in New England. The two were inextricably linked and complementary, one couldn't have done it without the other and vice versa.

Sure it is, especially as you seized upon my response to another poster that had nothing to do with you.

Seized upon it? Are you sure I didn't pounce?

rofl.gif

You're just clowning yourself. Congrats on that.

So maybe the Bucs loss against the Washington Football Team looks slightly less embarrassing.

WFT gave them a tough game last year. Really the biggest shocker was that WFT was 2-6 coming in. But looking at their schedule, a lot of this was due to having a brutal schedule. They lost to the Chargers, Chiefs, Packers, Bills, Saints (with Winston), and at Denver. Probably closer to a .500 team than a 2-6 team.

Seized upon it? Are you sure I didn't pounce?

rofl.gif

You're just clowning yourself. Congrats on that.

Nah, I doubt you're nimble enough to pounce on anything, "seized upon" is pretty accurate.

You've had me curious for a while now -- where, exactly, does your superiority complex come from? Someone told me you were a lawyer so it wouldn't be that and it obviously has nothing to do with football knowledge. As for your go-to put-down "clowning yourself," a practicing clown like you should know better.

Last edited:
WFT gave them a tough game last year. Really the biggest shocker was that WFT was 2-6 coming in. But looking at their schedule, a lot of this was due to having a brutal schedule. They lost to the Chargers, Chiefs, Packers, Bills, Saints (with Winston), and at Denver. Probably closer to a .500 team than a 2-6 team.
I really don't want WFT to make the playoffs unless they draw the Pack and take them out. Lol

WFT plays Dallas twice in the next few weeks. They realistically have a shot at the division especially if Dallas continues to crater.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back