PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

It’s outright embarrassing that Belichick wouldn’t even say the men’s name when he was FINALLY asked point blank by a reporter if he had sent a message of congratulations to Brady just like he did for Jimmy G. Which tells me he didn’t.

Of course it is. Belichick has been doing a weaving and bobbing act for years. Privacy is critical, except when it isn’t because it makes him look better. Zero reason to stonewall on this question, and even if he didn’t congratulate Tom, what’s so hard about taking that moment to say he’s happy for him.

It’s outright embarrassing that Belichick wouldn’t even say the men’s name when he was FINALLY asked point blank by a reporter if he had sent a message of congratulations to Brady just like he did for Jimmy G. Which tells me he didn’t.
What I get a kick out of is that pathetic manner in which so many try defending BB at Brady's expense. How many times have we seen the "It's a team game!" defense, especially by a particular group of honks? And it's a team game, but no team's ever done what Brady has done, and the "team" was crapping out until Brady too over, and then crapped out the moment Brady left. So it's a team game, and that means Brady gets too much credit, but it's not about being a team game when that same group pimps the guy who's not even playing the game, and who's been a career mediocrity, to date, when he hasn't had Brady under center for him.

Per NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, the criminal matter related to the case is now over.

“In further demonstration of Antonio Brown’s hard work and great progress since his NFL suspension, we are very pleased to advise that his withheld adjuration is now final and he has completed his probation a full year ahead of schedule,” attorney Sean Burstyn said, via Rapoport. “We see nothing but blue sky for AB.”

While the criminal matter is over, Brown is facing a civil suit related to the same incident for battery and assault.

Antonio Brown's probation terminated a year early - ProFootballTalk

Outside linebacker Joe Tryon, the 32nd overall pick in the 2021 NFL draft, has signed his rookie contract, according to Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.

It’s a four-year deal worth $11.17 million fully guaranteed, with a signing bonus of $5.48 million and a fifth-year option that the Bucs can decide whether to pick up after Tryon’s third year.

Bucs sign first-round pick Joe Tryon - ProFootballTalk

Just a note on this:

Cowherd thinks it was about the Bears sticking with Trubisky.
Poor Bears fans. Another gut punch.

I do wonder how seriously Brady was considering them. I thought one of his top priorities was warm weather but maybe not.

Last edited:
Of course Bill would not talk about Brady's chip. It makes him look like a complete fool and the next drubbing will come Oct. 3 when Brady embarrasses him directly.

1624393783871.png

Section 318. These prices are just lol.

Poor Bears fans. Another guy punch.

I do wonder how seriously Brady was considering them. I thought one of his top priorities was warm weather but maybe not.
He'd have had a good receiving RB, top quality WR, and an excellent defense, so I could see that having been a team he'd have at least thought about.

He'd have had a good receiving RB, top quality WR, and an excellent defense, so I could see that having been a team he'd have at least thought about.
I would love to know what he thought about the Bears coaches.

I would love to know what he thought about the Bears coaches.

Coaches really don’t provide a big advantage or disadvantage.

Unless that coach is Matt Nagy. ****ing moron.

Yea I legitimately started laughing when Peyton said "when Eli Manning is teaching you the common denominator" or something like that.

Also it's amazing what Brady looks like compared to Peyton. Say what you want about him but Tom puts in the work. He's all cut-up with some lean muscle. Still moving around easy. Idk he's doing something right.

Remember when as part of the Wells Report the emails from I believe 2014 where Brady said that Peyton was gonna be done in a couple years but he was aiming for like 8 more? Nailed that one.
It was garbage that the NFL leaked that. It only further proves the NFL did deflategate to make Brady and the Pats bigger "heels" for marketing purposes.

Ya that defense with Robinson, Cohen, Montgomery and the addition of Gronk and AB would have been very good

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back