PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Yeah it's still early but if it doesn't improve soon it's on coaching no matter who is out there.
I will say Bowles did a great job in the post-season from the Saints game on. But the other games were horrible. He just does not know how to adjust it seems at all.

I will say Bowles did a great job in the post-season from the Saints game on. But the other games were horrible. He just does not know how to adjust it seems at all.
Ya it's above my head but I would say many coaches aren't good at adjusting and he may be one of them. We probably won't get an analysis on a Pats forum though. Maybe they are just too aggressive in spots and it causes big plays but when you are horrible at situational defense like 3rd down and redzone and you give up yards on top of it, I'm not sure what to say. Only 3 games though and 2 great offenses too.

Supposedly playing this weekend

Supposedly playing this weekend

1.2 mil? I guess he missed 3 games and he's old but that's low if he really did have other suitors. I think it's about right though how could he possibly be in football shape with no camp and being out this long. I wonder if NE will go after him with speed this weekend if he does play on the outside.

Bucs defense isn't bad. Nothing that healing up the secondary won't fix. The 11 Pats defense was horrendous
It will probably be another month or two before the injured players heal up. Then they need to get back to game speed. In the meantime, the players they have now can get banged up. Reinforcement is sorely needed. They still might take a run for Gilmour at the trade deadline.

Bucs defense isn't bad. Nothing that healing up the secondary won't fix. The 11 Pats defense was horrendous
We had Edelman playing corner at some point Lol

I’m getting concerned. I believe he’s tested each day. If he doesn’t get activated today, can we assume he’s actually symptomatic?
The way our Pats are playing I don't think they will miss a beat...Johnson looked good vs the Rams

He doesn’t look to be symptomatic, just awaiting the negative test. Arians sounded pretty confident he’d be back this week. Fingers crossed.

In that case, I think it’s likely he clears. Thanks. I was worried he had a breakthrough case and would be out for many games.

BB just said the Tampa Offense is the Brady offense. Could this be a slight dig at Arians? He said it's 100% Brady's offense lol

BB just said the Tampa Offense is the Brady offense. Could this be a slight dig at Arians? He said it's 100% Brady's offense lol

Thought I recall him saying the same thing about Manning’s Denver offense but could be wrong.

Too bad he didn't let Brady run it here with the same level of weapons.

Too bad he didn't let Brady run it here with the same level of weapons.
That's just a bad narrative. The years we had the same level of weapons we didn't win any SBs. Brady doesn't need those weapons. I think it was less about weapons and more about lack of input. Josh was a problem I think. This is just a guess.

That's just a bad narrative. The years we had the same level of weapons we didn't win any SBs. Brady doesn't need those weapons. I think it was less about weapons and more about lack of input. Josh was a problem I think. This is just a guess.
I was referring to the last several years when he neve replaced AH, did not re-sign Cooks, let Amendola walk and basically let Edelman fall apart on the field.

Now Sunday with Sherman added is gonna be epic! Dunno if I as a Pats fan can watch, but train weeks can be fun for a few minutes...but not 3 hours.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back