PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the 2020 Bucs struggling early and then putting the pieces together down the stretch.

Seattle is the biggest obstacle in the way to a Super Bowl.

I dont blame Brady for leaving and I hope that he gets his 7th ring.
That's pretty much how it went, except for Seattle. The biggest obstacles in the way turned out to be the teams they played with Brees, Rodgers and Mahomes. They beat them all and you got your wish. Congrats.

Merely speaking for myself, this irritates me. I guess if this keeps Tampa **** from popping up all over the board and keeps it in one area, it would be the lesser of two evils and not that big of a deal. On the flip side, I just don’t see why everyone interested in following can’t just follow them on their boards and leave ours to the Patriots.
Brady and Gronk played for the Pats and won SBs. That makes them Patriots.

As it turns out they did pretty well as ex-Pats too.

Ooof! I’d die before joining the Bucs board. There aren’t too many fans here that didn’t worship Brady, but something about going there and swelling up to fans just seems wrong to me. Don’t care if they do, but it’s just not my cup of tea.

We got his best years and I’m more than fine with that. I lament he’s not here but I get it. And yeah, if he gets 7 I’d be a little jealous but you just got remember, the Goat was made in a New England uniform. There’s no changing that no matter what he does.
I actually tried to join a bucs board but didn't make the cut. I was going to mention Gronk to them, and how dominant of an all around player he was. I didn't expect him to have the playoff that he had though.

Even with my avid Pats fandom, I was pulling hard for Brady in the SB. I won't be pulling for him vs the Pats though. That would be blasphemy.

The B&B Show will always be the Greatest Show on Earth.

Brady and Gronk played for the Pats and won SBs. That makes them Patriots.

As it turns out they did pretty well as ex-Pats too.
I wasn’t aware of any of this. Thank you!!

Mods, unless there's any objection from @Deus Irae , would you mind merging this thread with the 2021 Bucs thread? @Ian @jmt57

Yeah this thread shouldn’t exist anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down