PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy that the Bucs had 1 pro bowler (JPP) who isn’t even one of their ten best players, and zero all-pros. I got hopeful about them winning the SB when I saw those selections/snubs.

why is this thread here?

2007 Giants playoff run was more impressive, just off the top of my head

It was impressive but the Giants beating Jeff Garcia, Romo, and Favre is not the same as Heinicke, Brees, Rodgers, and Mahomes

All depends what kind of QB they get.

James White is a free agent and he said he's looking forward to free agency for the first time in his career. All it takes is one call from Brady and he's there. Edelman will most likely get cut and guess where he's going...

It was impressive but the Giants beating Jeff Garcia, Romo, and Favre is not the same as Heinicke, Brees, Rodgers, and Mahomes

Brees was completely broken.......and you don't beat QB's, you beat teams.......rodgers team was outcoached, as was mahomes......impressive job by the staff, but they had the horses to do it, just took them this long to get them together without a proper preseason......impressive, but the 2007 giants did more with less

Crazy that the Bucs had 1 pro bowler (JPP) who isn’t even one of their ten best players, and zero all-pros. I got hopeful about them winning the SB when I saw those selections/snubs.
David and White were All-Pros.

James White is a free agent and he said he's looking forward to free agency for the first time in his career. All it takes is one call from Brady and he's there. Edelman will most likely get cut and guess where he's going...
Who knows. I've been wrong so many times about players coming and going I don't even bother speculating.

With that said White is from Florida and with his dad passing away he might want to be closer to his mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes