PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my pre-game thoughts I said Mahomes wouldn’t wind up in a fetal position, but he actually did. I don’t remember many games where a QB that was destroyed by a defense. Holy ****ing ****.
Yet you picked KC to win. Oh yee of little faith.

Damn it I missed Nick Wright this morning. Anyone watch?

Where's the guy that was going to get rich betting against Tom and the Bucs in the GB game? A doctor?

Damn it I missed Nick Wright this morning. Anyone watch?
He ate crow. Acknowledged how wrong he was. I hate that dude.

He did. The part where the cameras caught Brady waiving the new personnel back to the sidelines and then telling Leftwich/Arians “no” to a play later in the game pretty much signals that.
Beat me to it. Noticed it big time. Then with the TD toss to AB doing an Edelman move at the goal line I figured out what Tommy Boy was getting at.
Commentators/analysts were notably clueless last night. Romo brought his C- game. Stuck with the KC Dynasty, Mahomes ball washing script ignoring the brutal beat down by Tompa Bay's D.

Happy for Brady and Gronk last night. Sad for us.
Hmm... I didn't feel sad, knowing that Brady and Gronk on the Patriots 2020 roster would have been watching from the couch yesterday, too.

The Tampa D-line, linebackers, secondary, and O-line were all awesome. The Patriots might have a comparable secondary and O-line, but no way the front 7 (really, front 6, these days) puts that kind of pressure on Mahomes. No way that any WRs make the plays that TB's did, either.

There is a roster talent gap which Bill must fix, and that clearly bothered Tom.

Last edited:
I wasn't able to watch many games live beyond well six or so and had to resort to downloading games, which is also why I couldn't post much, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching Brady and Gronk in the playoffs and hoisting another Lombardi! So amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents