PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you at Tommy and JMC

From Warner to Mahomes. Manning, Brees, Rivers, Ben. Brady beat them all. 7/10 in SB was not ever supposed to happen. You could argue he's had/played 3 HOF careers.

My favorite moment from last night was hearing he'll be back next year bc I get to watch him one more time.

From Warner to Mahomes. Manning, Brees, Rivers, Ben. Brady beat them all. 7/10 in SB was not ever supposed to happen. You could argue he's had/played 3 HOF careers.

My favorite moment from last night was hearing he'll be back next year bc I get to watch him one more time.
Injury aside he might be even better individually with another year in the system

Injury aside he might be even better individually with another year in the system
Can't think of their FA situation but I think they're in decent shape.

Brady should get a tremendous amount of credit for what he just did. Not the easiest scheme to execute. They kind of went back and forth all year until the last few weeks. He looked like a vet in it though. Again Winston had like 40 TO's the year before. I know how different the two QB's are but still. No small feat at all.

Where you at Tommy and JMC
They aren’t coming. The former after telling me “it’s Super Bowl or bust for you,” AKA be planned to bust my balls if Brady didn’t get bud 7th. He’s now M.I.A.

Super Bowl wins (Steelers, Rams, Giants - three appearances)

The Bucs' Super Bowl point differential is the fourth best in history

Crazy how both their wins were total annihilation

A lot of things have been said about Brady and rightly so he is unbelievable a god amongst men. But Gronk wow.
He was the reason for our second dynasty here. One of sports most clutch big game players - an unbelievably selfish player with a larger than life personality. Bill Simmons on his podcast rattled of some big playoff games of his when he was needed the most:

2014 SB: TD before Half and two big first downs in the fourth qtr

2015 AFCCG: best game in my memory from a non-QB two massive catches on fourth down in the fourth

2017: unstoppable vs the eagles in that SB 100+ yards and 2 TD

2018: AFCCG - game tying drive and the over time drive

2018 SB: the play of the game

2020 SB: unreal today

this is just his receiving I’m sure he blocked amazingly in these games and some others. he is great - today sealed his first ballot hall of fame - if it wasn’t already

I’ll be rooting for the pats to crush them, no awkwardness for me.
It will help us recognize who the Pats fans really are. I think I'll start working on tickets asap.

A lot of things have been said about Brady and rightly so he is unbelievable a god amongst men. But Gronk wow.
He was the reason for our second dynasty here. One of sports most clutch big game players - an unbelievably selfish player with a larger than life personality. Bill Simmons on his podcast rattled of some big playoff games of his when he was needed the most:

2015 AFCCG: best game in my memory from a non-QB two massive catches on fourth down in the fourth

this is just his receiving I’m sure he blocked amazingly in these games and some others. he is great - today sealed his first ballot hall of fame - if it wasn’t already
I agree overall but I think Edelman was as important as Gronk in the 2nd dynasty

He's the greatest TE I've ever seen, but the Pats won as much without him as with him due to his injuries. Brady has always been the key.

It will help us recognize who the Pats fans really are. I think I'll start working on tickets asap.
This game will be the most exiting game of the season. Brady and Gronk coming back but I think there could be one or two more ex patriots on that team.

He's the greatest TE I've ever seen, but the Pats won as much without him as with him due to his injuries. Brady has always been the key.
Played a full season this year without an injury. good for him.

He was the QB for the last team to win back to back SB's and is the QB of the team who beat the only three teams with a chance to duplicate that feat since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes