PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PP2 , @KontradictioN , etc.

This guy talks too much and ads are annoying, but he brings up an interesting point. Did they fix this during AFCCG, I wonder.

Chiefs would've obviously gone for it on 4th down, but Mosley absolutely screws up the coverage on that 3rd and 15. Oh, and Bosa was clearly held which I saw in real time. Very similar to the helmet catch play.

That chiefs forum is something else. It's like they live in some other universe where they already won 5 + superbowls. Don't they know you have to play the games first? Avoid injuries or bad games or fluky helmet catches? Man we will have to go check that place out if Tampa wins on Sunday. Some of them may commit suicide.
Who's more delusional, them or Cowboys fans?

Who's more delusional, them or Cowboys fans?
I haven't been to the Dallas forum so I don't know but of the Packers, Saints and the Chiefs forum there is no contest. We are all homers but the Chiefs think they will win 10 superbowls in a row.

• TE Cameron Brate (back) – Limited Participation
  • WR Antonio Brown (knee) – Full Participation
  • ILB Lavonte David (hamstring) – Limited Participation
  • WR Mike Evans (knee) – Full Participation
  • WR Chris Godwin (hip/quad) – Full Participation
  • DL Steve McLendon (not injury related) – Did Not Participate
  • OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (knee) – Limited Participation
  • S Jordan Whitehead (shoulder/knee) – Limited Participation
  • S Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) – Limited Participation

that Brate injury could be big depending on badly he tweaked it. and I hope they’re just being cautious with David. he is going to play no matter what but it’s going to suck if he’s out there at like 70%

that Brate injury could be big depending on badly he tweaked it. and I hope they’re just being cautious with David. he is going to play no matter what but it’s going to suck if he’s out there at like 70%

AB practicing in full is bigger than Brate even being out, they have no chance covering a healthy AB he was running free in week 12

JPP has been limited in practice since like week 4 nice to see Vae isn’t even listed

Deleted

Last edited:
That Mahomes drops back 11 yards behind los giving a clear path for edge rushers creating sacks and large loss of yards. Just FF, he shows several examples. I hope he's still doing this on Sunday so JPP and Shaq can feast on him.

This has been a recurring bad habit by Mahomes. It's bad football but he has had the talent to overcome it most of the time. That is why the loss of Fisher their LT is so significant because it's a steep dropoff in talent at that spot, and whoever gets put there will be rushing a rookie LT that KC has been forced to put there. And on top of that, there's Mahome's turf toe. Two weeks is not enough time to heal because turf toe is essentially a torn ligament, especially when your game depends on so much lateral stress.

That's one thing to watch for during the game, especially when KC gets into third and long situations, something they've done too many times during the playoffs.

Let's see if Toilet Bowles has the brain to speed rush the RDE every time KC ends up in a 3rd and long. The RDE can pretty much rush in a straight line and he'll meet Mahomes ten yards downfield.

Last edited:
That chiefs forum is something else. It's like they live in some other universe where they already won 5 + superbowls. Don't they know you have to play the games first? Avoid injuries or bad games or fluky helmet catches? Man we will have to go check that place out if Tampa wins on Sunday. Some of them may commit suicide.
That board just needs the Deliverance dueling banjo song. I bet some of them are just like the Squeal like a pig guy. Lol

Last edited:

Final injury report. Only “questionables” are AB (who practiced fully the last 2 days) and Cam Brate who picked up a back tweak on Wednesday. Winfield, Whitehead, and Lavonte are all playing. And JPP is always on the report - he gets vets’ days off weekly so always has to be reported when he doesn’t practice. And throughout the playoffs, he’s gone entire weeks without practicing.

That board just needs the Deliverance dueling banjo song. I bet some of them are just like the Squeal like a pig guy. Lol
Most of em ARE the pig

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
I haven't been to the Dallas forum so I don't know but of the Packers, Saints and the Chiefs forum there is no contest. We are all homers but the Chiefs think they will win 10 superbowls in a row.
Message boards aside, Cowboys fans are notorious for being the most delusional fans in sports.

Hey where's @Actual Pats Fan ???

I had this idea I'm too lazy to do, get on this thread as Actual Bucs Fan and do nothing but complain about how win lose or draw, the creamsickle colored unis and Bucco Bruce on the helmet were the only REAL Bucs look. Or maybe complain about the loss of the alarm clock numbers... :D

I kid because I love and it's the off-season.

That Mahomes drops back 11 yards behind los giving a clear path for edge rushers creating sacks and large loss of yards. Just FF, he shows several examples. I hope he's still doing this on Sunday so JPP and Shaq can feast on him.
Something he's done since college as well as turn his back to the rush (Zach Wilson) and sloppy footwork. Not breaking news.

Hey where's @Actual Pats Fan ???

I had this idea I'm too lazy to do, get on this thread as Actual Bucs Fan and do nothing but complain about how win lose or draw, the creamsickle colored unis and Bucco Bruce on the helmet were the only REAL Bucs look. Or maybe complain about the loss of the alarm clock numbers... :D

I kid because I love and it's the off-season.
Yup, you're spot on as usual. I said in September if they'd gone back to their original uni's, the ones in which they went from an 0-14 inaugural season to the NFCCG with Doug Williams under Coach McKay only three seasons later, I'd be rooting for them.

But of course they didn't, and they look stupid, so screw 'em. I still want them to win, for the ex-Pats and because the Chiefs suck.

For the record, Tom hasn't proven he can win a Superbowl without Belichick.

Oh I think the SB loss to Philly can be directly all on BB, and certainly not Brady who put up record points and numbers. So I would say, yes he has proven he can win a SB without BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes