PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Heh. That didn’t last long.
My registration was just denied because they don’t allow spammers lol. Must be the burner email account. I’ll try again.

Yeah. They didn’t want any smoke. Mosslost must have absolutely tortured them there because they were much quicker on the trigger this time around.
When savage and ownage are fused together.

@PP2 , @KontradictioN , etc.

This guy talks too much and ads are annoying, but he brings up an interesting point. Did they fix this during AFCCG, I wonder.

Chiefs fan: she's muh mommah...

Me: She is???

Chiefs fan: and also muh seester

Me: Oh. THAT explains the watermelon sized Adam's apple and six toes...

@PP2 , @KontradictioN , etc.

This guy talks too much and ads are annoying, but he brings up an interesting point. Did they fix this during AFCCG, I wonder.

What is the interesting point? I got a minute in and I wanted to slam his head between a car door until his body went limp. Can you summarize?

That chiefs forum is something else. It's like they live in some other universe where they already won 5 + superbowls. Don't they know you have to play the games first? Avoid injuries or bad games or fluky helmet catches? Man we will have to go check that place out if Tampa wins on Sunday. Some of them may commit suicide.

That chiefs forum is something else. It's like they live in some other universe where they already won 5 + superbowls. Don't they know you have to play the games first? Avoid injuries or bad games or fluky helmet catches? Man we will have to go check that place out if Tampa wins on Sunday. Some of them may commit suicide.

They’re terrified of Brady.

What is the interesting point? I got a minute in and I wanted to slam his head between a car door until his body went limp. Can you summarize?
That Mahomes drops back 11 yards behind los giving a clear path for edge rushers creating sacks and large loss of yards. Just FF, he shows several examples. I hope he's still doing this on Sunday so JPP and Shaq can feast on him.

Scumdell on Brady:

20210204_211111.jpg20210204_211133.jpg20210204_211151.jpg

I hope that scumbag dies of syphilis of the brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots