PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reid is far better at game adjustment than arians as we saw in the championship game. That might be a big deal in this game.
Bucs WRs have had quite a few drops. If they can limit their drops and mix in some motion and play action with a decent run game, TB will get over 30 points no matter what Reid tries to do.

The D has been ferocious during the playoff. If they can keep on doing it, Mahomes will make mistakes and I just can't see the Chiefs getting 30.

For the zillionth time: this is all about money. She’s looking to rummage through the contracts to get his financial information. Once again she’s trying to create a public stir and pressure Brown to settle.

Proud of him for not letting her get ****!

Reid is far better at game adjustment than arians as we saw in the championship game. That might be a big deal in this game.

People have underrated Bowles adjustments.

I don’t recall any team this season moving the ball well against them late into the game.

LMAO there is actually a poster here with a Mahomes profile picture??? GTFO

People have underrated Bowles adjustments.

I don’t recall any team this season moving the ball well against them late into the game.

It took him an entire half to get his head out of his ass and switch to a cover 2 shell

Just saw that KC is electing to stay home and practice all this week. Not a smart move to me.

Going to Tampa Bay at the last minute and playing in 85% humidity is going to result in KC players getting gassed in the 2nd half.

Should be right around 70 degrees at gametime with 5-10 mph winds. Chance of rain that morning

Proud of him for not letting her get ****!

I wouldn't put it past Brown to rape this woman given his past. But I guess he plays for our guy so it's okay.

Getting more and more confident of not just a Bucs win but a big Bucs win. Brady is due for that.

I'm on this horse the rest of the way no point getting off the ride now. It's their year.

Getting more and more confident of not just a Bucs win but a big Bucs win. Brady is due for that.

I'm on this horse the rest of the way no point getting off the ride now. It's their year.
I am starting to feel this way too.

Just saw that KC is electing to stay home and practice all this week. Not a smart move to me.

Going to Tampa Bay at the last minute and playing in 85% humidity is going to result in KC players getting gassed in the 2nd half.
Yeah. They stayed home because of Covid. Too risky. I think it is a huge advantage for Tampa being home, no hotels, no travel and they know that stadium like its their living room. KC coming in late gives them less time to get acclimated to everything.

I am starting to feel this way too.
I could be wrong obviously but since December I really think they have "it" and they're a special group. Brady of course is the reason why. I think they match up really well with the Chiefs and not many teams do.

Yeah. They stayed home because of Covid. Too risky. I think it is a huge advantage for Tampa being home, no hotels, no travel and they know that stadium like its their living room. KC coming in late gives them less time to get acclimated to everything.
What they are doing is no different than when they went to Tampa in Wk 12 and kicked their azz. As far as getting acclimated to everything, they were at SB in Miami last year so not much different. I see no advantage for the Bucs having home field. They better be ready to play or they'll get smoked again in 1st half by the Chiefs.

What they are doing is no different than when they went to Tampa in Wk 12 and kicked their azz. As far as getting acclimated to everything, they were at SB in Miami last year so not much different. I see no advantage for the Bucs having home field. They better be ready to play or they'll get smoked again in 1st half by the Chiefs.
This isn't a regular season game. Normally the two teams arrive the weekend before the SB. Obviously Tamapa does not need to travel which is an advantage. The Chiefs are coming in I think 2 days before. I agree that it should not be a huge deal but it is still an advantage to the Bucs being at home. It is their stadium. They are sleeping in their own beds. No travel, no hotel.

Of course whoever plays better will win. We are just talking about advantages prior to the game. Being at home is an advantage in the regular season and playoffs. Teams play their tails off to get home games in the post-season because of the advantages. It is no different for the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST