PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
woof. take him out, this **** is embarrasing

Whatever progress the offense made without AB, chemistry wise, is lost. With AB on the team, they must start all over again.

I don't think I've ever seen Brady do something like that ever...
Was better than an incompletion field position wise. Was 4th down, the interception cost the Saints 20 yards

I’d pull all starters. There’s no point

I must admit, I didn’t see that coming.

The Bucs just threw their season away tonight. You are two games back in your division now and you can’t be anything else than a wild card now.

This might be Brady’s worst game I’ve ever seen, I could be wrong though.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
This might be Brady’s worst game I’ve ever seen, I could be wrong though.
If you take what he has to work with and the situation, yes it has to be his worst game

Some people in the media were saying the signing of AB will screw their team guess their were right.

They are worst than in week 1, how is that possible !!

Brian Hoyer to start for the Bucs next week. He looked better in his start than Tom tonight

Glad he left for other fruit.

Anyone think it looks like the saints’ front is onto the snap cadence? Some ridiculous jumps off the edges.

There was a guy in a hotel in NJ tonight wondering why the hell the Bucs played zone against Drew Brees and why they're running go-routes when the OL is getting beat.

What is taking so long at 1/2 time, is the NFL changing refs ? to call penalties on saints now, because they hate SP like BB ? This is highly suspicious

brady is standing in there and takng the hits. arians still wants him to keep dropping back on 7 and 12 step drops

Brady is done tonight. How do they not pull him. He will get sacked 4 more times and for what

FG !!!!! 38-0 and going for a FG ????? i know its meaningless but thats just trying to avoid a shutout. BB wouldnt do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes