PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that was a breakdown between Brady and Brown- Brown was thinking outside dig, Brady was thinking go. That's normal when you haven't played with someone for over a year.

But- worst possible time to make a mistake like that. In a division game.

Boy... this massacre takes my breath away.

Media brings up the Miami AB game a lot, but what they forget is that after initial success, Brady went full rtrd trying to force feed him the ball.

Last edited:
Depending on the rest of the season the results of this game could mean that Saints win the division and Bucs have to play as a wildcard

Media brings up the Miami AB game a lot, but what they forget is that after initial success, Brady went full ****** trying to force feed him the ball.
And it seems to be happening today as well... just with disastrous results.

Brady is hardly at fault here, though.

The Saints are just thoroughly dominating at the LOS. If you can't win the battle there, you can't do **** anywhere else.

I don’t like the play calling, the game plan stinks. The defense looked beat after one quarter. The Tampa offense looks awful and the officiating sucks. I miss anything?

Brady is hardly at fault here, though.

The Saints are just thoroughly dominating at the LOS. If you can't win the battle there, you can't do **** anywhere else.

Sure...except that with these skill players, they should be able to at least make some adjustments and look better than the New York Jets.

Pretty pathetic effort by Tom Brady. You have Evans, Godwin, Brown and he's checking down to Jones repeatedly. :rolleyes: Also, tonight is a good example of how Tom's psychic offense gets you in trouble (INT late in the 2nd Q intended for Brown). They have the talent to just beat their man by one route. Stop handcuffing their talent having to think about multiple routes in real time.

Offensive line is overrated and their T's are terrible. Wirfs is the most overrated. Jenson has lapses snapping out of the shotgun.

D is also overrated. Front 7 is good, but the loss of Vea really hurts. Their CB's just aren't very good and will always be a liability.

Saints are their Daddy's.

Last edited:
This is the difference that BB makes. Too many times this season I've seen situations and overall planning from the Bucs that show how BB was just as important to success as Brady was. Neither is more important than the other.

I'll say it again, I'm just stunned at the lack of in-game adjustments. Ok the OL is getting steamrolled- run quick crossers, outs, digs or curls, anything that lets Brady get the ball out quick. But for ****'s sake, abandon the ****ing vertical route running.

I'll say it again, I'm just stunned at the lack of in-game adjustments. Ok the OL is getting steamrolled- run quick crossers, outs, digs or curls, anything that lets Brady get the ball out quick. But for ****'s sake, abandon the ****ing vertical route running.
And that's just one side of the ball. How about a little less zone in defense and mix in some press man? Would that be such a bad thing after watching your defense be shredded all night? Brees is completing passes to guys he's ignored all season. I feel like Payton might run out there and catch a pass as this rate... get everyone on the sideline involved.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Another pass to the RB for no gain. :rofl:

I’ve been saying all year that these running backs are too slow to be good pass catchers; they’re downhill running backs. Payton didn’t miss that detail.

************, the Saints have an answer for everything. Brady can't even dump off without his RB getting run down in the backfield. Saints are playing lit.

Leftwich is dumb for calling an IZ run. Why run into the teeth of a DL that's completely dominating your line??

The fade on 1st down in the red zone. Jezus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case