PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady rocking it as expected. Team with 3 all star receivers, 2 all star TEs, and a solid running game. Byron Leftwich is a future head coaching candidate while Josh McDaniels looks like nothing without Brady.

Silver lining on him leaving the Pats: the years of idiotic bRaDy Is nOtHiNg WiThOuT BeLiChICk and “Rodgers would have 10 titles!” crap can finally be proven to be ludicrous.

Tom Brady rocking it as expected. Team with 3 all star receivers, 2 all star TEs, and a solid running game. Byron Leftwich is a future head coaching candidate while Josh McDaniels looks like nothing without Brady.

1 of the all star TEs is out for the season

From watching the Bucs to watching the Pats, it is pretty clear that the Patriot Way was really the Brady Way. Tampa has begun to look just like the Pats the past 2 weeks with the offense catching fire as Brady methodically figures out what his best plays are with this team. The Pats on the flip look like the Bucs. LOL.

Today was bittersweet as a sports fan, my beloved team got crushed and my favorite player of all time put on clinic to shut up clowns like Kellerman, Sharpe, Wright and many other Brady haters.

Had BB traded for Hopkins, Brady would've stayed 100% and would've had AB next week.

Bucs are SB bound.

All of a sudden Brady's low (by his standards) completion percentage last year doesn't look so bad, huh?

Nothing wrong with the strategy of primary read, secondary read, tertiary read, throw it in the ground.

Honestly, what could be more vile than a New England Patriot fan that hates Tom Brady? Is this real life?
Right? Imagine having the privilege of watching the best player to ever lace up a pair of cleats reward your fanhood with 6 Super Bowl wins and an eternity’s worth of memorable moments...and then blasting that guy?

Any team stupid enough to hire Leftwich deserves the subsequent disaster.

Today was bittersweet as a sports fan, my beloved team got crushed and my favorite player of all time put on clinic to shut up clowns like Kellerman, Sharpe, Wright and many other Brady haters.

Had BB traded for Hopkins, Brady would've stayed 100% and would've had AB next week.

Bucs are SB bound.
So many things gave to fall in place to make a SB no matter who the team is

Bill had three years to put together a skilled supporting cast for Brady. Poor TE play, weak receivers after Edelman, average backs. He never improved on the personnel, it only got worse. It's a tough pill to swallow seeing Brady ball out in another uniform. This is the best he has looked in about four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back