PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even Brady in his prime would make this NE offense look good. There is just next to no talent. So it was not a mistake in letting TB go as it would have waisted his remaining years.

In Tampa, it could be expected that he would be a top 10 QB. But he is exceeding it and is top 5. And possibly in the MVP running.

Well, we did win a Super Bowl 20 months ago with Edelman, Burkhead, James White and a hobbled Gronk who showed up on the last drive only. So--Brady just needed a dang OL last year.

Don't be surprised if Newton settles in and plays better by changing up the offense a bit from here. Jakobi might be stealing Harry's minutes.

Well, we did win a Super Bowl 20 months ago with Edelman, Burkhead, James White and a hobbled Gronk who showed up on the last drive only. So--Brady just needed a dang OL last year.

Don't be surprised if Newton settles in and plays better by changing up the offense a bit from here. Jakobi might be stealing Harry's minutes.

By holding the opponent to the fewest points allowed ever in a Superbowl

Agree on Jacobi, he should start, he's 10x better than NKeal

@TommyBrady12 is this the # of TDs the GOAT threw against the Raiders or the # of INTs picked by SF?

BB19QzXx.jpg

The one thing that would scare me if i was a Bucs fan is the secondary. They still give up the big play. Big showdown in two weeks against the saints.

I'm not sure which receiver is better but that's a very talented trio. Once or if they all get on the same page they'll be tough to beat.

Probably the best offense right now on paper in the nfc but the question will the defense. Can it get better in stopping opponents that can score. They need to beat the saints in a couple of weeks.

Meyers should have been getting more playing time... and I was saying that before this game. The kid can play and he proves it every time he's on the field going back to preseason 2019. He's no All-Pro, but he's a gamer.

Meyers should have been getting more playing time... and I was saying that before this game. The kid can play and he proves it every time he's on the field going back to preseason 2019. He's no All-Pro, but he's a gamer.

The WR and TE evals are horrible. Meyers is better than NKeal. And Asiasi was made inactive. It's like the coordinator can't even accurately judge the talent they have.

GOAT showing he still got it. If he was here this year probably would’ve been the same deal as this year though. What a player he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore