PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess his INT that turned into 7 in a tight game inside our own 20 was also because of the OL, right ? All that pressure..

Was he the reason for the loss ? Of course not, that is ridiculous. Was he among the players that screwed up big plays in that game ? Yep.

Lets stick with what happened and not the myth of it being someone else's fault when there is failure.

He was fantastic in that game. One of his best performances as a Patriot

The
I cannot believe this schmoe called the 2015 AFCCG in Denver an example of poor QB play for the Patriots.

That was one of Brady's finest moments. The level of QB play was very high, and quite frankly amazing.

Start at 25 of this video and then especially focus on the 4th quarter which was spectacular play. He'd never been under more pressure in his career and still really accurate on his throws.

What in the world are you watching???!?!

The man got hit 23 or 26 times (can't remember the exact number) and still had them a two-point conversion from OT. How many other QB's could do that? Seriously? But the detractors only point to the few negative plays and claim there's no agenda.

The

The man got hit 23 or 26 times (can't remember the exact number) and still had them a two-point conversion from OT. How many other QB's could do that? Seriously? But the detractors only point to the few negative plays and claim there's no agenda.

Exactly. Long before this thread and maybe before he moved to Tampa, I posted in a thread on this game on this board in which all the posters dissected the game, and we all regarded this as one of Brady's best.

Now he's with the Bucs and suddenly our resident Nationals fan thinks it's poor play.

Oh sh*t didn't realize Brady was playing in his house of horrors this week, for some reason thought that it was in Tampa. Will be an interesting one.

Superbowl is in tampa this year

Yeah, you spent thousand for Brady memorabilia. When did you buy it? Seems you have every negative play he made imprinted on your brain ready to broadcast it to the world. You know you'd be a little.more believable if you'd stio doing that. ...and you still have sb1 following you with likes and winners everytime you criticize Brady. Which is pretty regular

Does it matter? You were the one who said that I NEVER liked Brady, and now you are changing the goal posts to say I haven't liked him recently...

Reactions: sb1
Exactly. Long before this thread and maybe before he moved to Tampa, I posted in a thread on this game on this board in which all the posters dissected the game, and we all regarded this as one of Brady's best.

Now he's with the Bucs and suddenly our resident Nationals fan thinks it's poor play.

Care to explain why Brady threw a bad pass to Edelman in double coverage on the 2-point conversion or why he didn't throw the ball to a wide open James White instead of to Von Miller?

Maybe the Brady breakup was just the right thing to do. When it’s time to move on and both sides know it, there are negative consequences to remaining together beyond that point. Exhibit A:

1601048404747.png

Care to explain why Brady threw a bad pass to Edelman in double coverage on the 2-point conversion or why he didn't throw the ball to a wide open James White instead of to Von Miller?
Lol what are you trying to prove? Brady never made a bad play? Congrats you have proved he didn't complete every single pass. Still hilarious that a poster with the handle TommyBrady12 and Tom Brady's own personal logo is chasing people around the board pointing out his poor plays.

Lol what are you trying to prove? Brady never made a bad play? Congrats you have proved he didn't complete every single pass. Still hilarious that a poster with the handle TommyBrady12 and Tom Brady's own personal logo is chasing people around the board pointing out his poor plays.

Perhaps if you followed the thread you would realize I was responding to another poster...

BTW, don't worry, you guys will beat Denver on Sunday. Good luck.

Perhaps if you followed the thread you would realize I was responding to another poster...

BTW, don't worry, you guys will beat Denver on Sunday. Good luck.
tenor.gif

Does it matter? You were the one who said that I NEVER liked Brady, and now you are changing the goal posts to say I haven't liked him recently...
Recently? I didnt say that....maybe you did on a bandwagon fashion. Anyone that would pay over a grand for an autographed Brady Jersey wouldnt likely be on the he's dead to me now crowd. And sb1 still following you around with his likes

@PatsWSB47 FYI, I purchased the memorabilia over the past 20 years. My last pieces just a 1-2 months ago. So, again, how is that I don't like Brady?

@PatsWSB47 FYI, I purchased the memorabilia over the past 20 years. My last pieces just a 1-2 months ago. So, again, how is that I don't like Brady?

We get it. You like Brady but aren't loyal to him over the Patriots are aren't his lapdog. So, why exactly do you continue to lurk in this thread?

We get it. You like Brady but aren't loyal to him over the Patriots are aren't his lapdog. So, why exactly do you continue to lurk in this thread?
He told me he has to in order to call out people that are Brady fans who he believes arent Patriot fans anymore.....like it's impossible to be both

TommyBrady12 and sb1 will be seated next to each other at Gillette Stadium next year when Tampa comes, booing Brady

Yup that’s what I’ll be doing. Ya figured me out.:rofl::thumbsup:

He was fantastic in that game. One of his best performances as a Patriot

At this point you are becoming a caricature of some kind of cult person without any shred of objectivity.

Back in the real world the offense had one good drive in the entire Denver game and that required two unlikely and very improbable fourth down conversions. Saying this was a fantastic game for Brady when his two INTs were among reasons for the loss is absolutely bizarre.

You know, there were 58 minutes before that last drive that are as important as the last two minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots