PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 and out, good job Arians

And that's what you get with horrible coaching--couldn't have started worse. 3 and out, an injury, and a huge return

That was a quick game.

Brady, Pats, the family is now split. Daughter just arrived with my birthday gift of more TB12 stuff but teenage granddaughters are acting like jilted girlfriends, off the Brady train. I'm rooting for a victory over the Saints and another Lombardi for Patriots Gulf Coast.
I 100% agree w this. WOO HOOOOO Best QB EVAHHHHHHH!!!!
My take is screw Tampa rooting hard for Saints.
Tom and Gronk can have fun in retirement.
I hope he throws more than one pick 6 tonight.
I will 100% agree w this if it happens. WOO HOO, we cut bait at EXACTLY the right time!

I'm Schroedinger's Fan on this one.

You said you weren’t rooting for him because you’re a “team first guy.” It doesn’t take omniscience to see that. You, quite literally, posted that. This assumes that the rest of us rooting for Brady are not team-first guys. Maybe further clarify that next time. This is rich text. Not in-person.
No, it doesn't "assume" anything -- where did I reference anyone else? You're the one making assumptions, I was speaking only for myself.

Looks like Refs being told to give Saints the breaks

Bucs D saved Arians on that one

EDIT: But Arians is determined to announce to everyone that the Bucs will run on 1st down

Bucs ST is one of worst I have seen in many years ....wow

Bucs need to pass on first down. They also need to do more short passes as it seems Brady is not having a lot of time to throw.

Bucs need to pass on first down. They also need to do more short passes as it seems Brady is not having a lot of time to throw.

Looks like the same offense they ran in the 2 losses.

Run for 2 yards, incomplete, then 3rd and long, sack

All the talent on offense and they look terrible.

Dont tell me McDaniels wouldnt have this O on fire

How did Evans not realize that Lattimore had screwed up his assignment?

Ronald Jones as featured back...can’t make this up.

Bad throw by Tom...

He had a TD there

Doesn't even look back for the pass

Fournette is so much better than Jones, and Fournette isnt even all that good
Fournette played good last game and is playing good today, soaring.

Is it too much to ask to try and get the 1st down on 3rd and 2 to get a fresh set if downs instead of going for the TD from 10 year out.

Looks like the same offense they ran in the 2 losses.

Run for 2 yards, incomplete, then 3rd and long, sack

All the talent on offense and they look terrible.

Dont tell me McDaniels wouldnt have this O on fire

Patriots offense scored 17.6 points per game last year with Tom Brady from Oct'19 onward. And flopped week17 and in playoffs. So no, McDaniels would not have helped.

Well, well, a lead after such a slow start. NO players are dropping like flies, their returner Deonta Harris is now out too. The lucky horseshoe goes to,..... the Bucs

Patriots offense scored 17.6 points per game last year with Tom Brady from Oct'19 onward. And flopped week17 and in playoffs. So no, McDaniels would not have helped.

Let me say this to you again so you understand what I wrote: "All that talent on [the Bucs] offense..."

I'm not referring to Brady playing behind Marshall Newhouse, Ted Karras and Korey Cunningham and throwing the ball to Dorsett.

I'm talking about Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, Adam Brate, Rob Grnkowski, Tyler Johnson, Scotty Miller, Leonard Fournette. These players are a little bit better than Philip Dorsett.

Bucs D smells blood in the water

Force Brees to throw downfield, dont give him the short stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back