PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady, Pats, the family is now split. Daughter just arrived with my birthday gift of more TB12 stuff but teenage granddaughters are acting like jilted girlfriends, off the Brady train. I'm rooting for a victory over the Saints and another Lombardi for Patriots Gulf Coast.
Not bad .... for an old man

Brady, Pats, the family is now split. Daughter just arrived with my birthday gift of more TB12 stuff but teenage granddaughters are acting like jilted girlfriends, off the Brady train. I'm rooting for a victory over the Saints and another Lombardi for Patriots Gulf Coast.
View attachment 29811
Looking great, Phil.

Regards,
Chris

I just have no faith in the Bucs defense and their coaching staff. Bucs gonna need a Brady vs Denver 2011 playoffs or Brady vs Pittsburgh 2016 playoffs type game

My take is screw Tampa rooting hard for Saints.
Tom and Gronk can have fun in retirement.
I hope he throws more than one pick 6 tonight.
Jeez you'd think your wife cheated on you with Brady.

My take is screw Tampa rooting hard for Saints.
Tom and Gronk can have fun in retirement.
I hope he throws more than one pick 6 tonight.
Yikes, looking at your pic there, it's easy to see why you're so upset.

When is the last time Tom lost to the same team 3 times in a year
The closest was twice to the 2005 Broncos and again the following season. He couldn't figure out that crappy "11 up" D that was shortly scrapped as it didn't work against other teams. No team annoyed me more than those Broncos teams.

Colts twice in 2006.
Giants twice in 2011.

This is the last chance saloon for the Saints. After a decade of kicking the salary cap can down the road they're in for a complete rebuild, Not only is Brees retiring but they're a mind boggling 100 million over the cap. That bodes well for Tampa Bay next year. The Falcons are old and also in salary cap hell and the Panthers are still a year or two away. Brady will feel like he's back in the AFC east with 3 tomato cans and a 5-1 record all but guaranteed.

After a decade of kicking the salary cap can down the road they're in for a complete rebuild, Not only is Brees retiring but they're a mind boggling 100 million over the cap.
Watch the Saints get under the cap without letting anyone significant go. Happens all the time.

Saints -160 ML is free money, folks. Saints are going to control this one all the way.

Why not? Did the Bucs suddenly move into the division or even the conference? Does his success with another team have any net negative impact on the Patriots whatsoever? You’re also assuming that the rest of us aren’t team-first guys when, with the exception of Deus (who is now gone), that isn’t the case. Nobody in this thread will be rooting for the Bucs when they come to Gillette next year.
When did you become omniscient? You're the one assuming things here, I didn't assume anything. If anyone wants to root for Brady and be loyal to him as a Buccaneer that's perfectly fine, just as it's A-OK not to because he's no longer a Patriot.

They used the Choke Hold on Mahones. With the arm and helmet it closed off his air, I hope. No Concussion I hope. I want him to win the SB with an asterisk.

Even Nance is already questioning Mahomes possibility of coming back clear concussion

When did you become omniscient? You're the one assuming things here, I didn't assume anything. If anyone wants to root for Brady and be loyal to him as a Buccaneer that's perfectly fine, just as it's A-OK not to because he's no longer a Patriot.
You said you weren’t rooting for him because you’re a “team first guy.” It doesn’t take omniscience to see that. You, quite literally, posted that. This assumes that the rest of us rooting for Brady are not team-first guys. Maybe further clarify that next time. This is rich text. Not in-person.

I don't see the NFC being a tougher conference over the past 20 years at all. And NO has been in the NFC South which has not been a strong division. Not as bad as the AFC East, but not great either. NO has also often been a paper tiger--unbeatable in at home in the Dome and mediocre on the road.
In the last 20 years the AFC has won the season series 13 times and the superbowl 13 times. IOW, the AFC has dominated the NFC.

Pass to set up the run, not vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back