PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: New post reactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "genius" emoji looks like a grandma.

The "thank you" emoji doesn't make any sense.

Yes, I added a few new ones earlier and have a couple more I'm still pondering. But any suggestions/requests, feel free to make them in this thread :cool:
How about some sort of sad emoji?

The "genius" was a cartoon Einstein drawing that I drew and then scanned in and added color, etc. Obviously it's hard since because of the image size it renders differently.

The "Thank You" is a fist bump. I tried doing two but when the size was reduced it didn't look right, so I just did one.

Can genius be changed to brilliant with the icon being a toast?

guinness_brilliant.jpg

The "genius" was a cartoon Einstein drawing that I drew and then scanned in and added color, etc. Obviously it's hard since because of the image size it renders differently.

The "Thank You" is a fist bump. I tried doing two but when the size was reduced it didn't look right, so I just did one.
No big deal. I get it it's hard to see because it's so small.

Reactions: Ian
Can genius be changed to brilliant with the icon being a toast?

guinness_brilliant.jpg
Oh man I remember those commercials. They were so irritating!

No big deal. I get it it's hard to see because it's so small.
That's the tough part. Actually had a couple others that I was working on that I shelved because I couldn't get them to look decent at that size but I'll figure it out eventually.

That's the tough part. Actually had a couple others that I was working on that I shelved because I couldn't get them to look decent at that size but I'll figure it out eventually.
I appreciate the effort for more emoji's and trying to improve the site. I just was being funny on my initial post. It didn't ruin my day. LOL.

That’s because you are old . Kids these days punch each other to say thank you.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Yes, I added a few new ones earlier and have a couple more I'm still pondering. But any suggestions/requests, feel free to make them in this thread :cool:

"Interesting!"

"Facepalm"

For that, you get fisted.
Boy oh boy, I think this signals a youth movement of the forum.

All of you “kiss my Fairbanks era ***” Boomers are about to be weeded out by this high quality millennial dialogue.

Boy oh boy, I think this signals a youth movement of the forum.

All of you “kiss my Fairbanks era ***” Boomers are about to be weeded out by this quality millennial dialogue.

When will this forum get upgraded so that I can put a **** ton of emojis in every post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back