PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: MrsPFnV has passed away

PFinVA - Just wanted to express my sincerest condolences to you and your family on her passing. She was like a digital mom to me on the old PoFo and I have always looked back positively on the time we (and others) shared on the old PoFo. Whether we agreed on a given topic or not, she had a gift for imparting self reflection in anything I shared.

I lost my mom in 2016 and while the new normal is never as good as the old one was, I hope you and the boys find some solace and peace in knowing the light that she was to so many beyond your nest. This is my first post here in almost 3 years. She was amazing.

To steal a line from a letter written many, many years ago, by someone far better with words than I,

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost

Very very sorry for your loss, sir. She was one of my favorite people on the ol PoFo to banter with.

I recall her saying back when the PF was open (which is turning into quite a long time ago now) that she was experiencing some health issues. Good on her for being able to fight through them for so long, I’m sure you and everyone else are very grateful for that extra time you were able to spend.

Please take care and hope these memories are able to bring comfort during this no doubt trying time.

I’m sorry you lost her. May you and all her loved ones find peace in her memory.

Sorry to hear this news. As others have mentioned, lots of fond memories of Mrs. from the old Political Forum, which seems like a different era at this point. Wishing you all the best.

I'm sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and love to you and your family in this difficult time.

I'm very sorry for your loss PFVa. Although I was not a regular on the political forum, I do remember her posting. My condolences to you and your family.

Some of you got to know MrsPFnV through the old PoFo, or just around the boards until a few years ago. She passed away yesterday morning after a long illness. She always looked for the best in all of us. She'd deny it, but she was the best of us. For those who remember her, let her memory be a blessing.
I am so sorry for your loss.

Some of you got to know MrsPFnV through the old PoFo, or just around the boards until a few years ago. She passed away yesterday morning after a long illness. She always looked for the best in all of us. She'd deny it, but she was the best of us. For those who remember her, let her memory be a blessing.
My deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of your loved one…..may she Rest in Peace

My deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of your loved one…..may she Rest in Peace
Thank you... I'd have loved one day more. Sadly, she wouldn't have. It was time.

My condolences for your loss. She passed knowing that she was deeply loved and that is what we should all wish for ourselves.

It goes without saying that your world will never be the same but I hope that with time your heart will heal enough for you to smile as you think about all of the wonderful moments, days, and years that you spent together rather than cry as you try to comprehend what probably still seems like an unbearable loss.

I obviously did not know her, but based upon your loving description, this board in general, and all of us individually, could use a lot more of what she innately had.

My condolences for your loss. She passed knowing that she was deeply loved and that is what we should all wish for ourselves.

It goes without saying that your world will never be the same but I hope that with time your heart will heal enough for you to smile as you think about all of the wonderful moments, days, and years that you spent together rather than cry as you try to comprehend what probably still seems like an unbearable loss.

I obviously did not know her, but based upon your loving description, this board in general, and all of us individually, could use a lot more of what she innately had.
We could all use a lot more of her virtues. I have to say, it has been a long time that we knew it was happening. I still cry, but usually feeling what this must have been like for her, not at the incomprehensibility of the loss. I'm sorry to and for her, for what she went through. And, she is gone. I want to talk about something every day, and she's not there. But much of the sharp pain has been doled out year after year... in that sense it feels like some of the mourning was ongoing. Thank you for your kind words.

We could all use a lot more of her virtues. I have to say, it has been a long time that we knew it was happening. I still cry, but usually feeling what this must have been like for her, not at the incomprehensibility of the loss. I'm sorry to and for her, for what she went through. And, she is gone. I want to talk about something every day, and she's not there. But much of the sharp pain has been doled out year after year... in that sense it feels like some of the mourning was ongoing. Thank you for your kind words.

Posting at, what? ... 3 a.m. tells me something too. Love and strength to you.

Yeah, "marathon mourning" is a very different experience in some ways.
Be good to yourself.

So sorry for your loss

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3